Deadpool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deadpool

Pardon my ignorance but this movie is somewhat related to X-men, I suppose.

I watched it recently. I feel it's a bit of here and there - you will see some slapstick comedy; some gore and violence; some sex; some fairytale and some superhero sort of. It's a bit mixed up and not a movie for the children (pls note that it is 'M18' rated).

Personally I do not really like the movie. For one simple reason: I can't imagine my superhero to talk and keep talking a lot, talk about sex, how he loves sex and how he masturbates all the time

2.5/5
    The Crown Of Achievement

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post

I watched it recently. I feel it's a bit of here and there - you will see some slapstick comedy; some gore and violence; some sex; some fairytale and some superhero sort of. It's a bit mixed up and not a movie for the children (pls note that it is 'M18' rated).

Personally I do not really like the movie. For one simple reason: I can't imagine my superhero to talk and keep talking a lot, talk about sex, how he loves sex and how he masturbates all the time

2.5/5
    I have not seen it but plan to catch it soon. From I can gather from the trailers, it's a love or hate type of movie as its not the typical superhero film. I think it's done this way with the rude, slapstick jokes Becos deadpool is known for his querky humor in the comics

Comment

2.5/5
      Watched Deadpool lastnite seen like much better than Macau 3 & Mermaid.
      More like R rated movie

4/5

Comment

with reference here, deadpool is antihero.

2.5/5
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

I watched it, and didn't like it. They tried to take a really simple and boring story, and tell it in a complicated and jumbled up manner. Though the portrayal is spot on vs the comics, that alone is not enough to make a movie great.

Comment

this show was great! funny and entertaining.

Comment

i guess the box office speaks for itself, but i have never heard of deadpool prior to this. im more interested in colossus and the spin off movie.

dead pool 7.5/10

Comment

Gutted I missed it at the cinema. Have to wait for dvd or catch it on the plane.
                1942 Rolex Bubbleback - 1958 Rolex date just - 1969 Heuer Autavia - 1970 Heuer Autavia - 1971 Heuer Montreal - 1972 Heuer Silverstone - 1972 Heuer Monaco - 1975 Heuer Bund - 1977 Rolex 1680 sub - 2004 Rolex no date sub - 2006 Tag Heuer Carrera - 2007 Brietling Emergency - 2007 Tag Heuer Monaco - 2007 Hublot Big Bang

Comment

7/10 👍🏻

Comment

I missed this show in the cinema too. waiting for dvd...

Comment

Deadpool is created in the 1990s. It is a new age superhero aka New Mutant unlike those created 50 years ago. They should not be conventional. For this reason, Deadpool is a M18 movie. To make it G rating is not possible unless he behaves himself like Superman or Capt American lol...

Back to the movie - he's toooooo talkative.

And yes..it is very very good movie

Cable is also another New Mutant
                      I own a Rolex !

Comment

Hated the movie. Two hours I will never get back.

Comment

Originally posted by clockwise View Post
                          Hated the movie. Two hours I will never get back.
                          its quite entertaining...relax your mind.....don't need to think

Comment

Great movie

Comment

Great movie! Ryan Reynold was a blast!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X