• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Greatest Showman

Outstanding musical movie
    Nice soundtrack like The greatest show
    This is me simple dance scene love it
    Rewrite the Stars one of the best scene
    Never enough scene lip sync performance by Rebecca Ferguson but the grand part Loren Allred from The Voice hit the high note.

It's also the excellent storyline about lessons learnt when one's successful, and not letting that get into one's head to lose sight of what and whom are really the most important in one's life.

Comment

Happy to be able to watch this movie recently. I was apprehensive because it's a musical but surprisingly, it kept me up all the way through the movie. It is one of the best musicals I have ever watched

And to add on to what Plan B mentioned, the movie also talks about discrimination, class/society divide, among others.

Pls go watch it when you can

Personal rating: 3.5/5
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Best movie of 2017!

Easily the best movie in 2017! I used to watch a lot of arthouse when younger, but now that I'm old, I just want to be entertained. This was perfect entertainment! Great story, good music, strong values, and very very well-paced. I think it hasn't got enough credit for how good a movie it is though...

Comment

First time watching a musical cum movie, and I must say it was excellent.
          Loved all the songs in the movie!

Comment

Yes. Not everyone appreciate such movie. Great taste

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X