Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
    Caviar is cheap there ?...
    I've seen canned ones there. Not sure cheap or not. But I can go check it out
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Remember to bring ur rolex, and give us a field report of its extreme cold weather's tolerance.
      Rolex Submariner Z series

Comment

Originally posted by charle View Post
        Remember to bring ur rolex, and give us a field report of its extreme cold weather's tolerance.
        haha. exp II i think can tahan v cold temp. Sub I don't know man. will check it out and let you guys know man...

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
          haha. exp II i think can tahan v cold temp. Sub I don't know man. will check it out and let you guys know man...
          Should be able to withstand extreme cold weather, i tried putting my submariner in freezer b4 still working fine.
          Rolex Submariner Z series

Comment

Originally posted by charle View Post
            Should be able to withstand extreme cold weather, i tried putting my submariner in freezer b4 still working fine.
            Ha? Put sub inside freezer? You doing experiment?

Comment

Does your wife happens to be a Karakalpak in Kazakh? My pals GF is here in SG now and she's from Kazakhstan as well.

she is a minority there mah. just like in malaysia also can have indians...
              d e a r.l y - because they are worth it...

w a s t i n g m y t i.m e

Comment

Originally posted by carrot^ View Post
                Does your wife happens to be a Karakalpak in Kazakh? My pals GF is here in SG now and she's from Kazakhstan as well.
                She's korean. Majorities in Kazak are the Kazakhs and the Uzbeks. Never hear of Karakalpak before man... Maybe my wifey knows...

Kazakhstan was a state in Soviet Union before the latter disintegrated in 1991. This area is now known as Central Asia, including Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Kyzrystan, Azerbaijan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, etc. Very interesting place to visit

Comment

Karakalpak is from Karakalpakstan which is an autonomous republic in Uzbekistan. ya, heard from my pal GF that there are quite a fair bit of koreans in kazakh.

She's korean. Majorities in Kazak are the Kazakhs and the Uzbeks. Never hear of Karakalpak before man... Maybe my wifey knows...

Kazakhstan was a state in Soviet Union before the latter disintegrated in 1991. This area is now known as Central Asia, including Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Kyzrystan, Azerbaijan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, etc. Very interesting place to visit

Comment

Karakalpak is from Karakalpakstan which is an autonomous republic in Uzbekistan. ya, heard from my pal GF that there are quite a fair bit of koreans in kazakh.
                    Yupz. But irregardless which denomination they come from, they all speak a common first language - Russian.

The girls there are Looks good and excellent in house work

Comment

indeed. gals there are hot. she showed me some pix of her friends... darn... i wish i went to kazakh before i got married. hahaha.

Yupz. But irregardless which denomination they come from, they all speak a common first language - Russian.

The girls there are Looks good and excellent in house work

Comment

indeed. gals there are hot. she showed me some pix of her friends... darn... i wish i went to kazakh before i got married. hahaha.

now now.... dun give pet any more ideas about his next destination...
                        A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

I was there in Jul last yr. Visited their discos with my wife. Lots of wild chicks running around. Even have ST%$P shows in their discos. Super happening sia.

But my wife was there
                          So I had to behave
                          Last edited by minusplus; 10-01-08, 02:13 PM.

Comment

I was there in Jul last yr. Visited their discos with my wife. Lots of wild chicks running around. Even have ST%$P shows in their discos. Super happening sia.

But my wife was there
                            So I had to behave
                            we can always organise another trip without ur wife.....
                            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                            1. subject heading indicating your issue
                            2. your nick
                            3. your corresponding email address
                            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                              we can always organise another trip without ur wife.....
                              All married men here. How to go?

Comment

All married men here. How to go?
                                yeah. a trip for married men only....cannot meh?
                                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                                2. your nick
                                3. your corresponding email address
                                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X