Sub -10 Degree Celsius Destinations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
    Well... This is very true indeed. Even in Singapore, there're families who are v poor and even have difficulties in affording for daily meals. Guess at the end of the day, we have to constantly appreciate, be contended with what we have and lend helping hands to those less fortunates
    ya loh, i also pity them, so i dont mind forking out some $$ to buy from kaz ...

*jokin nai ... hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
      ya loh, i also pity them, so i dont mind forking out some $$ to buy from kaz ...

*jokin nai ... hahahaha
      If really got time to go, let me know man. Apart from charbos, Kaz is developing in recent yrs. Not sure what business you do but there're lots of business opportunities. Lots of things they have that we don't (esp edible things like spices, nuts, tea, etc). Lots of things they need but are either not available or v expensive there (like IT hardwares, electrical applicances, clothes, etc)
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

If really got time to go, let me know man. Apart from charbos, Kaz is developing in recent yrs. Not sure what business you do but there're lots of business opportunities. Lots of things they have that we don't (esp edible things like spices, nuts, tea, etc). Lots of things they need but are either not available or v expensive there (like IT hardwares, electrical applicances, clothes, etc)
        wow .. i think MG will luv it, exchange his IT for SYT ... hehee

Comment

Other than IT, certain electrical appliances also in demand there. I just exported some water heater into Kaz last week. They're still using the Ariston ones. Those 5l, 10l store water and need wait for hrs before water get hot type. It's just a trial and not sure whether the heaters can work or not, because water temp there and SG totally different...

Comment

Other than IT, certain electrical appliances also in demand there. I just exported some water heater into Kaz last week. They're still using the Ariston ones. Those 5l, 10l store water and need wait for hrs before water get hot type. It's just a trial and not sure whether the heaters can work or not, because water temp there and SG totally different...
            hahhaa... i think water there so cool... maybe u got to use 2.... 1 at the main coming in, thn one more in the toilet... hahaa

Comment

Hmm can consider leh .

But how come russian no go kaz set shop ??
              1675/16610/116234/78240
              Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
              Hublot BB ASF
              PAM 104J
              Sinn 903 H2
              Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
              U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
              If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
                Hmm can consider leh .

But how come russian no go kaz set shop ??
                not sure also man...

That's the funny part. Apart from Russia, China, which shares border with Kaz, is also another avenue

Comment

hahhaa... i think water there so cool... maybe u got to use 2.... 1 at the main coming in, thn one more in the toilet... hahaa
                  Exactly, local temp of water from taps is about 20C while it's only 4C there. So even during summer time, they need to switch on heater then can take shower, otherwise it'll be very cold

Comment

Exactly, local temp of water from taps is about 20C while it's only 4C there. So even during summer time, they need to switch on heater then can take shower, otherwise it'll be very cold
                    u cannot use those 5 or 10 L ones.... u must use at least those 50L & abv 1 leh... last time whn me station in china, sama sama, after few mins of use, got to turn to hot water side nai, after another couple mins, turn hot water side, also cold water come out.

than hor u get those whole hse system with heater/ aircon etc, too ex ex.

Comment

u cannot use those 5 or 10 L ones.... u must use at least those 50L & abv 1 leh... last time whn me station in china, sama sama, after few mins of use, got to turn to hot water side nai, after another couple mins, turn hot water side, also cold water come out.

than hor u get those whole hse system with heater/ aircon etc, too ex ex.
                      Exactly. I don't think our instant heaters can make it there because local water temps totally different. Need to use the Ariston type like the photo in Post 37 of this thread.

Need to do a lot more market research to check demand. Too cheap ones lousy and ineffective. Too expensive ones you worry whether ppl there can afford or not... So it's a bit tough

Comment

Exactly. I don't think our instant heaters can make it there because local water temps totally different. Need to use the Ariston type like the photo in Post 37 of this thread.

Need to do a lot more market research to check demand. Too cheap ones lousy and ineffective. Too expensive ones you worry whether ppl there can afford or not... So it's a bit tough
                        sg 1 all cannot make it, esp those small 1s, better dont export those 5 to 10 L 1s later reach there boh lang ai ... headache

Comment

Guys, I'll be leaving for Russia and Kazakhstan from tomorrow, 15/2 to 29/2. Will be away for 2weeks and may have little or no opportunity to log in and chit-chat with you guys when I'm up there...

Will surely check out the Russian watches there. Other than that, it's still snowing there and the temperatures are as low as -20C on certain days... Am sure will have lots of vodka there

Will miss you guys man. Talk cock with all of you when I'm back

tata

Comment

HEY BRO!!!

Have a great trip.. most important safe trip.. (safe from the gals too kekek)

Most importantly..take photos of the KAZ gals PLEASE!!! hahahh

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                            - GMT II
                            - GMT IIc TT
                            - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                            - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                            - U1
                            - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Bon yoyage !.... haf a safe trip bro..

Rem to take more pics...
                              A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                                Bon yoyage !.... haf a safe trip bro..

Rem to take more pics...
                                Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                                HEY BRO!!!

Have a great trip.. most important safe trip.. (safe from the gals too kekek)

Most importantly..take photos of the KAZ gals PLEASE!!! hahahh
                                Thanks guys. Just finished packed luggage only. Very big and heavy because of all the winter clothing...

Will be back soon

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X