What to buy in US?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to buy in US?

Currently going to be in US for one week or so, what should I buy from here? I'm thinking to get myself a pair of boots
    Sinn U1

get a car much cheaper than sg. lol. anyway most items will be cheaper than sg especially us brand items

Comment

Clothes, gadgets, car - you can buy those in the US a lot cheaper than SG. But of course, boots sounds good Give my regards to Uncle Sam.

Comment

Just don't buy the US dollar

Comment

Jack/Kate spade stuff can buy? Is it a lot cheaper?

Comment

Originally posted by ohl View Post
            Jack/Kate spade stuff can buy? Is it a lot cheaper?
            Check out nordstorm racks for discounted stuff
            elusive

Comment

Dunno which part of US u going, but Outlet malls is a must! Almost everything is cheaper in US. Got myself Tumi bag at under $200, Levis jeans at $20, Coach bags at almost 1/2 price as SG, Crocs at $10/pair and the list goes on..

Comment

Get a brand new samsonite (at least 50% less compare to sg) to bring back all your shoppings. What I did for my last trip was to bring my old luggage, and just throw it away after I bought a new samsonite.

Comment

been there once bought a lot of levi jeans. Coz there is super cheap.

Comment

Can visit warehouse to buy anf very cheap..

Comment

Hugo boss!! I heard you can get it very cheap there!

Comment

Spent 8 nights in NYC last week. All American brands are cheaper in USA. Can shop at department stores like Macy's and Bloomingdales. If you are at NYC, you can spend 7 hrs shopping at Woodbury outlet mall.

Comment

Bought Tiffany's when I was in US. Found it to be cheaper than in Europe and spore.

Comment

Tiffany's - yes, cheaper in USA than Singapore. If you are at NYC, go to the flagship store at 5th Ave - near to Apple store.

Comment

Coach is also much cheaper in usa.. can also stock up on GNC vitamins and stuff from there, is cheaper than the stores in sg..

for the gfs, can get victoria's secrets / forever 21 … levis jeans also cheaper.. can check out outlet malls.. i once bought a pair of levis for only S$30

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X