No announcement yet.

Money Changer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the recommended money changer, got to change some for my NZ trip march !
    Happy New YEar!

Comment

Originally posted by pms View Post
      should try sims lim square level one near 1 hifi second hand dealer shop.The exchange rate for ringgit is best...better than u change inside JB..
      I know which one you were referring too. I was quite shocked too see such attractive rates in this IT mall....

Comment

Arcade at raffles place!

Comment

Arcade 2nd level always consistently gives me best rates. Though lunchtime queue is insane.

Comment

depends on what currency

Comment

amk Central beside poh heng jewellery. always has long queues, you may want to drop by to check it out if you're nearby

Comment

I usually go people's park complex where there's about 4 on the first floor. Reasonably competitive rates I find.

Comment

Beside arcade at raffles place, there is a building beside known as Clifford centre. The rate is competitive. At 26th storey of Clifford
                  一寸光阴一寸金,寸金难买寸光阴

Comment

unless you are changing massive sums, you really don't save that much. time is money. ditch the queue and lose the dollar.

Comment

Originally posted by fattchoywong View Post
                      unless you are changing massive sums, you really don't save that much. time is money. ditch the queue and lose the dollar.

I gotten this info from my colleague and would like to share with everyone.if changing a massive sum, u may exchange it with bank. Bank rate is slightly higher than money changer.
                      For example above 50k.
                      一寸光阴一寸金,寸金难买寸光阴

Comment

Lucky plaza and arcade are the usual place. If you are driving, better to save on petrol and parking charges and change it at the most convenient place if the amount is not huge.

Comment

lucky plaza and city hall does have good rates money changer.

Comment

There is a money charger at Liang Court that has rather good rates. I changed a few times and rates are very good. Unless you at suntec city, they also have the famous money changer at level 1.

Comment

The Indian Money Changer at Eastpoint, located at B1 quite good, otherwise Parkway Parade, opp Ya Kun

Comment

always check online for rates at arcarde money changers. Go to your money changer to check against the online rates as their rates are the best at arcade money changers. If it is only a small difference against your convenient money changer then dont bother heading down to arcade just to change. The one at suntec convention has pretty good rates too.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X