London / Paris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London / Paris

I am heading to London & Paris and was wondering which watch brand or watch shop should I go to? Looking at brands like Pam or Rolex or maybe Omega or IWC, if they are much cheaper than SG?

Apart from watches, do you know which factory outlet to go to for branded clothes/goods?

Sorry this is my first trip to UK, and have no idea which brands are worth looking into.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Paris has a branch of Wempe as does London. This AD does stock Rolex as well as many others. In Paris around Place Vendome there is a really nice AD- Dubail. There is also a branch of Bucherer.

Comment

i think london is more accessible.

Comment

Hello Praha, thank you. Is Rolex price there good? Which watch brand do you think it's worth looking at?

Comment

Hi anymore advice pple?

Comment

Price wise for Rolex , Italy offers the best value as there is a high net VAT and their dealers are willing to discount substantially.

Comment

Never bought a watch there before but remember to head to the airport preferably 3 hours in advance - there will be a queue to claim back the VAT and it took me an hour when I was there in December a couple of years ago.

Comment

Was in London few weeks back and Harrods having summer sale. Surprise to see many model Hublot Red Magic, Divers have 50% discount... It's has a lot of brand and model under 1 roof...

Comment

Wow thanks kumate. Never though of Hubolt but 50% will be hard to resist!!

Comment

Had been there 10 years ago...hope there is much changes

Comment

If your going to Europe how about including Switzerland. I got a great deal a few years back on a Rolex. Cheap flights from London or Paris or even take the Train (super fast).

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Sandy View Post
                        If your going to Europe how about including Switzerland. I got a great deal a few years back on a Rolex. Cheap flights from London or Paris or even take the Train (super fast).
                        Bro, able to share where you got yours from? I'll be in Switzerland/Paris next month and plan on getting my first Rollie while in Europe if prices are good.

Thanks!

Comment

Been to Ilaty and looking for Rolex. From Rome to Florence to Venice to Milan, i look for Rolex shops. In Milan itself there is 3 within walking distance to each other. With Vat refund still not worth buying locally. Maybe the sport model i am looking for is notdiscounted. End up buying channel and lv and gucci and prata bags gor jy other half.

bags,
                          Originally posted by praha335ci View Post
                          Price wise for Rolex , Italy offers the best value as there is a high net VAT and their dealers are willing to discount substantially.

Comment

Is Patek cheaper in the UK than in Singapore? (After taking VAT off)

Comment

was in london recently...found the watches more expensive than what they are selling here

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X