Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what value for money watch to buy in Japan

Will be going to Japan for a holiday..
    any advise on which brand/make to get watch at a bargain (cheaper than sg) and if possible location of shop.
    Thanks

Found Japan to be reasonable expensive for watches. Get out of the City centres as the rent is sky high and they pass this on in their mark ups. Hope that helps.

Comment

Any of the Seiko GS models I guess.
      Shd be cheaper there compared to here

Comment

Had asked around... yap apparently..seiko and G-shock are one of the better buys..

Thanks all for the suggestions

Comment

I thought exchange rate for yen is quite low. Rolex should be a good buy. Anyone can confirm this?

Comment

Originally posted by colourwater View Post
            I thought exchange rate for yen is quite low. Rolex should be a good buy. Anyone can confirm this?
            Just came back from Japan, price is quite good because yen is low. But most of the popular sports models are not available at AD except sub, explorer 1,2, SD4000. Fix price for all rolex watches. Most big department stores usually return 5% in cash after you pay in full amount, condition is you have to obtain a free voucher from them. All major credit cards are accepted.
            If want any cheaper, go to gray dealers.

Comment

Originally posted by colourwater View Post
              Just came back from Japan, price is quite good because yen is low. But most of the popular sports models are not available at AD except sub, explorer 1,2, SD4000. Fix price for all rolex watches. Most big department stores usually return 5% in cash after you pay in full amount, condition is you have to obtain a free voucher from them. All major credit cards are accepted.
              If want any cheaper, go to gray dealers.

Thanks for the tips

Comment

i would say g shock

Comment

I would say, hunt for a Seiko.

Comment

Limited edition Casios, if you're into that sort of thing. I always manage to hunt for those Casio-designer collaborations when I'm in Tokyo.

Comment

you may wan to consider limited edition or toy series casio and they are collectables and not sold elsewhere...

Comment

Japan can go for Rolex sub from AD with 5% tax rebate + savings from weak YEN xchange rate

Comment

Grand Seiko are they cheaper compared to Bkk?
                          http://inspiringpeople.blogspot.sg/ ~ Linking People Together

Comment

MASTERMIND

Comment

Grand Seiko, Omega and vintage Rolex if you have done your homework.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X