No announcement yet.

10 Days Spirit of South Africa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i've been to both cape town n jo'burg...

jo'burg - colleagues got robbed of all valuables... w GUN...

cape town - local guide mentioned certain districts, and that she'll not take the train which some locals take terminating towards cape of good hope...

anyway, just sharing wat i know... u're an old bird in SA, so u shld know where to avoid n wat not to do... nevertheless, itz a beautiful country, so njoy, cheers...

Comment

Originally posted by edsonchan View Post
      This season.. in terms of the stupid flu.. seem like it is the safest place to go...

Can you please elaborate what do you mean by not safe?? own experience if any?

I am there more than 10 times a year... never encounter any problems including my groups.

Bro, I guess Bro Pug meant good thou. For vigrins like me ( never been to SA ) i have heard of numerous warnings of robbery, rape la, of cos this is subjected to how I take it ma. I am sure SA is a very beautiful place, a place not only will filled you with lovely SCENERY, but also the EXCITEMENT when u are just few metres away from the KING OF THE JUNGLE ( lions )

Everywhere there are dangers la, not SA ma, even in Singapore we have our own risk. Tio bo ?

October I really cant la, not that I dun wana support Chan Bro. I am only hopping for some miracle lor for the TOUR group.

Comment

Originally posted by honestdeal View Post
        Bro, I guess Bro Pug meant good thou. For vigrins like me ( never been to SA ) i have heard of numerous warnings of robbery, rape la, of cos this is subjected to how I take it ma. I am sure SA is a very beautiful place, a place not only will filled you with lovely SCENERY, but also the EXCITEMENT when u are just few metres away from the KING OF THE JUNGLE ( lions )

Everywhere there are dangers la, not SA ma, even in Singapore we have our own risk. Tio bo ?

October I really cant la, not that I dun wana support Chan Bro. I am only hopping for some miracle lor for the TOUR group.
        Ok, let me know if you need any help... I dunno CB got tours in July as well.. maybe check for you next week when I am in the office

Comment

Please do let me know. GUM XIA

Comment

Anyone interested to SA ? Last day of registration should be 7th or 8th of July.

Comment

Anyone ?

Comment

I that there will be a group of 6 to join this tour group.

HD - ing hard

Comment

YESH !!!!! TRIP ONZ LIAO !!!!!

Chan brothers !! In case u / your family wana join, there are still space to tag along.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X