Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maldives

my wife saw a nata promo. 2nd pp foc.

resort: maldives club med kani... any bro bn there ? any good ?
    promo price: abt 4k+ resort/ board nia, for 2adult 3kids, 6nite.

Originally posted by pet View Post
    my wife saw a nata promo. 2nd pp foc.

resort: maldives club med kani... any bro bn there ? any good ?
    promo price: abt 4k+ resort/ board nia, for 2adult 3kids, 6nite.

yo bro...how's things man??

waaa pet bro....planning for your year end holidays?? hhehehe enjoy bro...
    Rolex TT Submariner Date Blue Dial (Ref#116613LB)
    Rolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller (Ref#116660)
    Rolex 18K/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#16233)
    Omega Seamaster 300M Chrono (Ref#2920.80.91)

Comment

Originally posted by nottinghill View Post
      yo bro...how's things man??

waaa pet bro....planning for your year end holidays?? hhehehe enjoy bro...
      hee.. never go for hol in 08... 09 just drv to malaysia... i owe my wife & kids... trying to get permission frm mom if i can go for hol....

my wife like maldives, now with 3 kids, diff, i think no room take 2 adults + 3 kids...so trying to get another adult to go with us, help take care kidss too

previous 2 time tht we been there, each nite cost 1000+/room night , so tis time wife saw offer, wonder if its as good as those 2 we stay b4, wnt feedback

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
        hee.. never go for hol in 08... 09 just drv to malaysia... i owe my wife & kids... trying to get permission frm mom if i can go for hol....

my wife like maldives, now with 3 kids, diff, i think no room take 2 adults + 3 kids...so trying to get another adult to go with us, help take care kidss too

previous 2 time tht we been there, each nite cost 1000+/room night , so tis time wife saw offer, wonder if its as good as those 2 we stay b4, wnt feedback
        i see bro...hope you're able to go for your holidays soon...enjoy ya?
        Rolex TT Submariner Date Blue Dial (Ref#116613LB)
        Rolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller (Ref#116660)
        Rolex 18K/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#16233)
        Omega Seamaster 300M Chrono (Ref#2920.80.91)

Comment

Been to Maldives, Club Med in 2005. If you are looking for a total retreat, then this is it. No internet (back then), pure sun, sand and sea.....crystal clear waters, buffet bfast, lunches and dinners, free flow of red and white wines....but no food back to the room. So you know what to do with your XXL linens.....oh yeah...bring them linens....

Kani was alright! you can get some canoes and paddle yourself across to a smaller island (east from the jetty facing out).

What else..... beautiful white sandy beaches....mostly filled with tourists from all races....

Night wise.....there are events coordinated by the CM management...some dancing and stuff....

All in all, Maldives is a destination if you are sick and tired of the concrete jungle, and in need to take a breath at the nature....

I say go for it...since you got kiddos...great place for bonding~!

Comment

Wished that I can go there to dive in their clear water...think gotto wait for some time...

Comment

Originally posted by AK™ View Post
              Been to Maldives, Club Med in 2005. If you are looking for a total retreat, then this is it. No internet (back then), pure sun, sand and sea.....crystal clear waters, buffet bfast, lunches and dinners, free flow of red and white wines....but no food back to the room. So you know what to do with your XXL linens.....oh yeah...bring them linens....

Kani was alright! you can get some canoes and paddle yourself across to a smaller island (east from the jetty facing out).

What else..... beautiful white sandy beaches....mostly filled with tourists from all races....

Night wise.....there are events coordinated by the CM management...some dancing and stuff....

All in all, Maldives is a destination if you are sick and tired of the concrete jungle, and in need to take a breath at the nature....

I say go for it...since you got kiddos...great place for bonding~!

bro, thanks, still thinking to go or not... the club med offer also over, now i can go bck slowly choose, maybe change to other destination

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X