Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
    Castello Sforzesco
    Venice : St Mark's Square
    St Mark's Basilica. Doges' Palace
    Bridge of sighs
    Venetian Glass Blowing Domenstrtion
    Florence : Piazzale Michelangelo
    Ponte Vecchio. Piazza della Signoria
    Piazza del Duomo. Campinile ( Bell Tower )
    The Batistery. Door of Paradise
    II Porcellino. Tuscany Dinner
    Pisa: Learning Tower of Pisa. Duomo
    Piazza dei Miracoli ( Square of Miracles )
    Baptistery. Vatican City : St Peter's Basilica
    Bernini's Bronze Canopy
    Michelangelo's Pieta. Trevi Fountain
    Rome : St Angel's Castle. Colosseum
    Spanish Steps. Pizza & Pasta dinner
    Vitor Emmanuel II Monument

Below 4.4k

Singapore - Paris on A380

Worth ? Or someone has other itinery to recommend me ? Intention to go in Sept.

You've got the right itinerary bro.

France buy LV, Switzerland buy Rollies, Italy but Armani, and then all stuff into A-three-eighty...chiong ah!
    Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
      You've got the right itinerary bro.

France buy LV, Switzerland buy Rollies, Italy but Armani, and then all stuff into A-three-eighty...chiong ah!

You are right ! haha but " A " SAN BA LING is when going, coming back is 777 liao . . .

Am not sure thou, perhaps I should source some from the few more big travels which I have yet to visit. Was also considering September cos I might YUM SING with the Germans ? Oktober fest !

Comment

Originally posted by honestdeal View Post
        Do you tink this is a good itinery ?

Highlight :

France -
        Paris : Arc de Triomphe. Champs Elysees
        Place de la Concord. The invalids
        Notre Dame Cathedral. The Eiffel Tower
        Chanpagne Region : Vineyard visit
        Burgundy Region : Djion. French dinner

Switzerland -
        Geneva: Jet d'Eau. Palais des Nations
        International Red Cross and Red Cresent Museum
        Flower Clock. Valais Region : Zermatt
        Jungfrau Region : Interlaken
        Lucerne : Mt Tilis. Chapel Bridge
        Old Town. Lion Monument. Lugano

Italy -
        Milan : Teatro alla Scala. Milan Cathedral
        Castello Sforzesco
        Bridge of sighs
        Bernini's Bronze Canopy

Below 4.4k

Too many cities but its quite a 'Singaporean' thing to try and cover as much as possible in one trip. Problem is you'll end up arriving almost each day in a new city in the evening and leaving very early the next morning (I counted at least 8 cities). Far better to spend 10 days in 3 cities and really get to know the place. It all depends on what you are looking for at the end of the day. Because I love my wine, I would recommend flying into Paris on AF or TG (which are having great offers) and then taking a car from Paris before driving to Burgundy for 3 days (based in Beaune). From there you can drive to the Rhone valley to Lake Annecy which is 30km from the Swiss border and then to Geneva to get your dream watch. On the return journey, drop the car off at Dijon and then take the TGV back to Paris to spend the last few days shopping

Comment

Yes, this is a fantastic itinerary. Just be careful though because you have put in a lot of things to do and see but in quite a short time period.

You don't want to be one of those people who say you saw the Champ Elysee... it was on the left! The Eiffel Tower what a beauty.... it was on the right!

Just make sure you get out of your coach and get the full experience.

Happy holidays and enjoy yourself.

Comment

Sounds like a nice trip. Is the above a conducted tour or a free and easy? Wonder whether there are good options if you don't want to drive?

Comment

Originally posted by 75s View Post
              Too many cities but its quite a 'Singaporean' thing to try and cover as much as possible in one trip. Problem is you'll end up arriving almost each day in a new city in the evening and leaving very early the next morning (I counted at least 8 cities). Far better to spend 10 days in 3 cities and really get to know the place. It all depends on what you are looking for at the end of the day. Because I love my wine, I would recommend flying into Paris on AF or TG (which are having great offers) and then taking a car from Paris before driving to Burgundy for 3 days (based in Beaune). From there you can drive to the Rhone valley to Lake Annecy which is 30km from the Swiss border and then to Geneva to get your dream watch. On the return journey, drop the car off at Dijon and then take the TGV back to Paris to spend the last few days shopping
              Ya that is always our local tots, pay more of cos must go more la. But i prefer to be @ a steady pace rather than rushing. Guess u must been to europe a couple of times ? sound familiar.

Originally posted by kenlinliu1419 View Post
              Yes, this is a fantastic itinerary. Just be careful though because you have put in a lot of things to do and see but in quite a short time period.

You don't want to be one of those people who say you saw the Champ Elysee... it was on the left! The Eiffel Tower what a beauty.... it was on the right!

Just make sure you get out of your coach and get the full experience.

Happy holidays and enjoy yourself.
              I will set my foot near the Main Highlight of cos. Now lets just hope the Euro will go back to it's glory time, so I can enjoy myself even more

Originally posted by sdchew View Post
              Sounds like a nice trip. Is the above a conducted tour or a free and easy? Wonder whether there are good options if you don't want to drive?
              Hi, the price which I prompt was a guided tour. 14days. No driving is required.

Comment

Do you tink this is a good itinery ?

Highlight :

France -
                Paris : Arc de Triomphe. Champs Elysees
                Place de la Concord. The invalids
                Notre Dame Cathedral. The Eiffel Tower
                Chanpagne Region : Vineyard visit
                Burgundy Region : Djion. French dinner

Switzerland -
                Geneva: Jet d'Eau. Palais des Nations
                International Red Cross and Red Cresent Museum
                Flower Clock. Valais Region : Zermatt
                Jungfrau Region : Interlaken
                Lucerne : Mt Tilis. Chapel Bridge
                Old Town. Lion Monument. Lugano

Italy -
                Milan : Teatro alla Scala. Milan Cathedral
                Castello Sforzesco
                Bridge of sighs
                Bernini's Bronze Canopy

Below 4.4k

i am planning to go on end august... price range from 3.8k to 4.5k... still sourcing for a good deal as total of 6 people travelling with me.

Comment

Sounds very nice. Oh well, hopefully one day I could go. Been a really long time since I went to Europe. Used to fly there on business. Sadly, company now of days just sends me to Asian countries to chase down suppliers these days.

Comment

mmm, consider doing it free n ez? visit 1-2 cities each time and soak in the atmosphere?

i did this kinda european grp tour in 1996, visited many places over a 3 1/2 week period... spent lotsa time travelling on coaches... tiring vacation...

Comment

Originally posted by Bono View Post
                      mmm, consider doing it free n ez? visit 1-2 cities each time and soak in the atmosphere?

i did this kinda european grp tour in 1996, visited many places over a 3 1/2 week period... spent lotsa time travelling on coaches... tiring vacation...
                      yes, i heard there is going to be a 8 hrs ride for some tour group... wau..

Comment

Originally posted by MHT View Post
                        i am planning to go on end august... price range from 3.8k to 4.5k... still sourcing for a good deal as total of 6 people travelling with me.
                        Which Itinery ? Mind to share ? If seem nice perhaps I can bring forward my trip.

Originally posted by sdchew View Post
                        Sounds very nice. Oh well, hopefully one day I could go. Been a really long time since I went to Europe. Used to fly there on business. Sadly, company now of days just sends me to Asian countries to chase down suppliers these days.
                        Because now europe market down ma, send u go over to hound for payment also no use cos BO LUI LIAO, so company rather send u to asia to chase payment first before the wave reaches here. keke

Originally posted by Bono View Post

Seem tiring la, but @ the same time it sound very ineresting to do so.

Comment

[QUOTE=honestdeal;278344]Which Itinery ? Mind to share ? If seem nice perhaps I can bring forward my trip.

Sure, let me go back and get from my wife tonight. i got price from SA, ASA and CTC.

Mostly are over 4k, there is one (forgot which) offering me 3.8k but there will be one coach ride which is ard 8 hrs...

hmm...

Which day will you be travelling? maybe we be on same tour

Comment

[QUOTE=MHT;278379]
                            Which Itinery ? Mind to share ? If seem nice perhaps I can bring forward my trip.

Sure, let me go back and get from my wife tonight. i got price from SA, ASA and CTC.

Mostly are over 4k, there is one (forgot which) offering me 3.8k but there will be one coach ride which is ard 8 hrs...

hmm...

Which day will you be travelling? maybe we be on same tour

Sept 5th. not confirm yet, so ask ask check check if any better itinery ma.

Comment

Because now europe market down ma, send u go over to hound for payment also no use cos BO LUI LIAO, so company rather send u to asia to chase payment first before the wave reaches here. keke
                              Actually I don't chase down payment. It because business too good these days, suppliers are overloaded (can't produce enough fast enough) and are producing CRAP. Have to go there and kick ass.

And since we hardly build electronics stuff in EU/US, I have to be stuck with Asian.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X