Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most exotic country that you have been to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most exotic country that you have been to...

Me nothing... coz no time nor $ to travel to exotic country..

Any1 ?
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

I have been to Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan in Central Asia. Geographically, Uzbekistan is a neighbour of Afghanistan and Kazakhstan is north of Uzbekistan. Been there twice already. Got lots of info on these 2 countries. Going in Jan 08 again.

Was there during summer in Jul 05 and Jul 07. Interesting countries. Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan have lots of history and their cultures there is rich. Many years ago, when planes were not invented yet, goods from east to west for transported via the Silk Road which runs lateral across most of the countries in Central Asia. Temperatures there during summer can hit 50+ celsius and winter can be as low as -20celsius. When I was there during summer in Jul 07, temperature hit 51Celsius.

Now a little about the people there. All I can say is the ladies there are . Because they are a mix of the east and the west, their features are very sharp, and yet they have the oriental look.

If anyone wishes to travel there, can let me know. I can provide you guys with more details. Questions welcomed
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Wah.... power !!... ...

U go there for work purposes ah... where u work huh... got lobang bo..
      A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

exotic i dun noe...
        erotic one can??

Comment

Originally posted by D[e]smond View Post
          exotic i dun noe...
          erotic one can??

Thanks des! CAUGHT!!!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
            Wah.... power !!... ...

U go there for work purposes ah... where u work huh... got lobang bo..
            I went there to visit my in-laws. My wife is from Central Asia. Very interesting countries there

Comment

minusplus ... wow ... power lah ... i never think of visting those place, one of those rare places ppl will think of going .. i think i no chance leow, with kids hor ... no hope ... think should be really unique place. i think every place/ countries is worth visit at least once.

maybe those no kids 1, still got chance to go go ...

Comment

I also have kids liao. 2 some more. Go once a while lor. Kids leave to parents help jagar for a few weeks

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
                  I also have kids liao. 2 some more. Go once a while lor. Kids leave to parents help jagar for a few weeks
                  so how long u stay there?? got ppl go there for tour not ? there accessible ?

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
                    so how long u stay there?? got ppl go there for tour not ? there accessible ?
                    Ok Bro. Since there's so much interest. I'll write more here.

First time I was there in Jul 05, I stayed 2 weeks. When I was there in Jul 07, I stayed 3 weeks in Uzbekistan and a week in Kazakhstan. Both Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan were ex-Soviet union states, together with countries like Russia, ukaraine, Turkmenistan, Kyzrystan, Azerbaijan, Afghanistan, etc which only distegrated in 1991.

In terms of tourism, both countries are gradually opening up their doors to attract tourists nowadays. For most countries other than ex-Soviet union states, you'll require a visa to travel to there. Both countries have their own national language. But russian is a common language

Now maybe a bit on the stds of living there. Taxi rides of up to 45min cost about US$2 to US$3 depending on your bargaining skills. A 7course dinner for 2pax in a german restaurant plus 4pints of beer cost about US$50. You can see that things are really cheap there. A teacher earns US$20/mth and a gynae earns US$50/mth on average. Because of that, there is a lot of corruption among those employed by the government.

In general, if you like laid back lifestyle, and enjoy seeing a different side of the world to appreciate the living quality in singapore, I would say both destinations are great. Girls there like men with oriental looks yet can speak english. They make great wives as they take very good care of the family and they're easily contended. Something SG women can never match up to

Comment

They make great wives as they take very good care of the family and they're easily contended. Something SG women can never match up to
                      wei wei wei u dun capsize the whole boat with one oar le. I also takes good care of my family and very easily contended one hor. I WANT TO PROTEST!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by egstring View Post
                        wei wei wei u dun capsize the whole boat with one oar le. I also takes good care of my family and very easily contended one hor. I WANT TO PROTEST!!!!!!!!!
                        Hahaha...u r the only 1 protesting...who can hear u?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

oops...didn't occur to me that there're wives and mothers here. pai sei

Comment

yr lauya inflatable .. leak easy lah ... we wnt to hear more abt minusplus yacht ... hahahhaha

oops...didn't occur to me that there're wives and mothers here. pai sei
                            no worries ... only one ah Hmm ( abv ) here nai ... tell us more abt girls there ...

Comment

ok. more info then...

In Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan which I've been to, people there are generally very 'rojak'. In Uzbekistan for example, mostly are Uzbeks, but more than 50% of their population are mixed. Some chinese mix with russian, some korean mix with europe, etc.

Because they're mixed, they have european features, yet with black hair and brown skin.

In general, men there are more handsome and bigger sized then the average asian men. But they cannot make it and make lousy bfs/husbands. Talk to women there, and once they get comfortable with you, they'll tell you how they're abused by their men. Abused = physical abuse or mental abuse. It's common for husbands to have a mistress after marriage, and it is acceptable for in their culture because women have no position in their society. Unlike Singapore.

Women, on the other hand, are trained to cook at the age of 8 to 9. By age 13, they must be able to wash and iron clothes for the whole family, cook and take care of younger siblings while parents are at work. When they're married to a man, the husband will always come first. Before meals, the wife will prepare all food, arrange them nicely, and lay out all cutleries neatly before inviting the husband and children. And this is done DAILY. She will NEVER allow him to do any laundry or wash a single cutlery. My wife always chase me out of kitchen when I want to wash the plates after dinner. Reason being: Kitchen is a 'dirty' place and is meant for women.

I've had more than 10 SG GFs and 2 malaysian GFs. None of them can be compared to my present wife. Not even close...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X