• Show
Clear All

• Anybody going Baselworld 2011?

vey swaku as its my my first baselworld, if go solo v blur

Will this help?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZQGv...embedded#at=14

Comment

I will try to be there
      [B][CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4]Gerald Genta - A true legend - May 1st 1931 - August 17th 2011[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/B]

Comment

no, i meant anyone already going there, wanna meetup in paris or basel station and go together?

Comment

Wah, sounds exciting bro.
          I've never been to Baselfair before. How did you go about planning for it?
          16610 [B]Submariner[/B] [COLOR="#2e8b57"][B]Lunette Verde[/B][/COLOR]
          *TRAVELKAKIS SINGAPORE FORUM MEMBER*

Comment

never plan lah. supposed to go tokyo disneyland at first but had to reroute to paris. zhun zhun is baselworld, so thinkingnof making a day trip up myself. but since never been b4 lookin for kaki

Comment

gfoo bro! take more pics and share with us what's cool over there.
              The time in life is perpertually moving forward while that in the watch is going in circles.

Comment

Yah must make sure you take alot of pics and give us a good trip report! Thanks in advance! heh heh

Comment

ya lor ya lor pic pic pic!!
                  Is it even open to public?
                  16610 [B]Submariner[/B] [COLOR="#2e8b57"][B]Lunette Verde[/B][/COLOR]
                  *TRAVELKAKIS SINGAPORE FORUM MEMBER*

Comment

think u need to buy a pass to get entry.

Comment

No need to buy a pass. Just email the sales team of your favourite brands which are going to be present at Baselworld. Just tell them how enthusiastic you are to attend the fair and would be keen to see their newest collection. So ask them the pass free of charge.

Anyway, brands uder Richemont Group is not present (they are at earlier SIHH).

I attended the fair twice for the past 4 years and sadly I have to miss this year's fair.

Should you wish to purchase the pass, you can do so at the counter or here: http://www.baselworld.com/en-US/For-...servation.aspx

Just enjoy the city, the scenery and the beauty of Switzerland.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X