Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for the tips.

Comment

Sometimes, the policemen across the border stopped cars thinking they would get something out of it. I was stopped sometime mid of last year and was asked to see my license. I gave it to the policeman and kept quiet throughout apart from answering him. he seemed to be like making some checks before returning to me. Told me that I would be informed through mail via my home address. Drove off and thought the summon would be sent to my home. Waited till now and nothing came. Took a look at my license and realised that it does not have my home address. I have been driving in jb without any issue.

Comment

keep 30 or 50 in wallet, hide the rest...

Comment

Thanks for the tips!

Comment

Thx for the tips

Comment

Thanks, great tips there!

Comment

Very useful tips indeed!

Comment

nice read. Also when the polis request that you pay them the fine on the spot, do not do it. Collect the summon and pay it later yourself. They might just pocket the money...

Comment

Originally posted by LQY View Post
                    nice read. Also when the polis request that you pay them the fine on the spot, do not do it. Collect the summon and pay it later yourself. They might just pocket the money...
                    usually that's the case .. best not to pay them.. I got it after I pay too .. sob sob

Comment

Dont ever pay,take the summon

Comment

always ask for summons and move on when they stop u. dont give in to their request.

Comment

i usually just ask for the ticket
                          if they insist on private settlement, i will tell them to settle it at the police station

Comment

KL is especially very dangerous, I just had a friend whose car was robbed in mid traffic stuck in congestion by bikes. They're getting braver there.

Comment

Originally posted by benjamingabriel View Post
                              KL is especially very dangerous, I just had a friend whose car was robbed in mid traffic stuck in congestion by bikes. They're getting braver there.
                              That is the reason why, my dear brother and sister. Do not feed the troll!

When you feed them. They will get lazy and not perform their duty to strives for promotion.

When u feed them, they use your money and go mamak stall drink kopi... chit chat. While you nervously looking out for robbers.

Comment

Pay money

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X