Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RM is king

Comment

Nowadays also don know they want under table a not sia, if they don wan your money, then u go jail for corrupt. so dangerous...

Comment

Originally posted by senters89 View Post
        Nowadays also don know they want under table a not sia, if they don wan your money, then u go jail for corrupt. so dangerous...
        Only give when asked...

Comment

any idea how much is the fine for traveling in heavy vehicle lane at the woodlands causeway?
          Saw cars got stop on various occasion..wondering how much the fine..

Comment

Went malaysia last week. there were police cars setting up roadblocks near tebrau area.. nt sure what they were doing though.

Comment

Interesting tips here, I've not been on the NS Highway for years, is this corrupt cop thing still as rampant today?

Comment

they will always be around to get kopi money from you what i do is only put 10 ringgit in your wallet the rest of your cash keep elsewhere so they will only have 10 bucks to get from you.....works for me always

Comment

Looks like nothing has changed much since last time..getting nervous as I'm driving up for a business meeting soon.

Comment

Interesting tips.

Comment

Originally posted by halozz View Post
                      they will always be around to get kopi money from you what i do is only put 10 ringgit in your wallet the rest of your cash keep elsewhere so they will only have 10 bucks to get from you.....works for me always
                      agreed. heard too many stories especially if ur sg plate

Comment

give them money

Comment

Originally posted by Nurbisa View Post
                          My lawyer's friend from KL gave me these useful tips when you drive in Malaysia highway/federal roads:

Procedures to follow in the event you are stopped by uniformed police officers while driving:-
                          1. Stop the car and wind down your window.
                          2. If the police officers ask for your documents, request to see their IDs first.
                          3. If you are satisfied about their identity, ask them if you are being summoned, and for what offence.
                          4. Produce your identity card and driver's license and wait to collect your summon ticket.

In the event that the police officers ask you to follow them to the police station:-
                          1. Ask if you are under arrest and for what offence.
                          2. If you are not under arrest, you have the right to leave.

In the event you are flagged down by persons you believe could be plain clothes police:-
                          1. Do not stop because plain clothes police officers do not have the authority to stop you.
                          2. Drive to the nearest police station and lodge a report. (The same procedure applies to pedestrians)
                          that helps thx man

Comment

Don't under table.. Pay official fines.

Comment

thanks, good tips.

Comment

wow..thanks and may I add ....if you are Chinese ..Speak English only..malayu saya taktau..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X