• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I might be interested lolneed check when my army leave is get back to you

Comment

• How many days you planning bro?

Comment

• Can help check price of 116613Lb? Thks!

Comment

• Originally posted by coollawyer View Post
          I think its not worth going to the Prada shop to buy. But its just my thought. I would rather just make the trip to Italy Florence to the Prada factory outlets to buy. Its much better I think.
          but factory outlet only have limited models and unpopular colors (definitely no new season stock) =(

Comment

• Could you pls help to check the price of Cartier tank medium ladies.

Comment

• There is these place call chow man centre which sell lots of toy also lots of watches.

Comment

• Hi all bro n sis.. M going to Hong Kong this march may I know will it be cheaper if I buy tag heuer there or should I buy in Singapore with some discount?

Comment

• Originally posted by RandomCollector View Post
                  but factory outlet only have limited models and unpopular colors (definitely no new season stock) =(
                  Not quite true.
                  The Prada outlets in Italy do stock popular models.
                  Just launched new season, dont have but current ending season likely will have.
                  On colors , its a matter of luck already.

Otherwise just buy from Prada boutiques in the city. Still 40% cheaper anyhow.
                  I just bot a wallet for my sister as christmas present from boutique in Milan eur200.
                  Outlet selling eur120. I bang balls.
                  But Singapore sell sgd460, so nevermind lah Haha

Comment

• Originally posted by coollawyer View Post
                    I think its not worth going to the Prada shop to buy. But its just my thought. I would rather just make the trip to Italy Florence to the Prada factory outlets to buy. Its much better I think.
                    Yes , buy from the source, cheaper.

Comment

• Frequent visitor to the Prada outlet at Ap Lei Chau and I must say it's a hit or miss experience - there are days with shelves of awful merchandise and customers walk out empty handed.

Comment

• Hi everyone I'm a new member here and I currently live (and work) in Hong Kong and one of my hobbies is to check out the watch stores for good prices and unique models. If anyone needs information you are welcome to pm me

I would also like to know about the pricing and availability of watches in Singapore too!

Comment

• Hi everyone, newbie here. I am currently living and working in Hong Kong.
                          If anyone wants recommendations on watch hunting or just chilling out for a bite to eat you are welcome to pm me!
                          Hopefully we could reciprocate the favor if I ever go to Singapore~
                          Peace!

Comment

• If you've been and gone could you update the thread with good watch store finds in HK? Would be good recon for my next trip.

Comment

• city gate is a place that must go

Comment

• May I ask usually where you all book the air tickets and hotel for HK Trip? I am thinking of going in mid November with my wife, is NATAS fair really worth it?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X