No announcement yet.

Advisory : Travel to Hong Kong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi guys, having some questions because im heading hk next week n hope anyone can advise or share their experiences. Because is my 1st time heading there n grabbing my first rolex watch so wanna do my studies before buying. Thanks in advance.

1. Where will be the best for grabbing a rolex watch?
    2. It is advisable to pay all in cash? Or using cc?
    3. Will there be a extra surcharge in boutique if using cc Or paying full cash isit better for neg for lower pricing?
    4. Better to buy in rolex boutique str or those retail ad?
    5. If buying 2 watches when back in sg will i be taxed?

Comment

• is it cheaper to get a rolex or pam in hk?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeri View Post
        is it cheaper to get a rolex or pam in hk?
        Doubt so, unless u are looking at ised

Comment

• Yes is far away and not cheap and not much nice items to choose from.

Comment

• whats the best period to visit hong kong?

Comment

• Best time to visit for me personally would be from October to November, weather is cooling and not that crowded. December would be colder and with all the holidays and mad rush for shopping may not be ideal.

Cheers

Comment

• BP international hotel which is right next to kowloon park is great value for money. Definitely visit the peak at night if you can. the view is amazing. its different from the day and cooler/less crowded

Comment

• Hi, where to get the best dim sum in Hong Kong, I will be staying near to IFC....

Comment

• Go ichiran at causewaybay....the queue around lunch n dinner time can be notorious ! Dun go on empty stomach with your gf! Guys,u r warned ahhh

Comment

• I would like to recommend The Mira Hong Kong Hotel.

Beautiful modern hotel and each room has a mobile phone (Note 2) for you to use whilst you travel around HK. Free local & international calls and it comes with vouchers in the phone that you can redeem at participating stores.

Cheers!

Comment

• you can get prepaid dataplan for your mobile in HK airport. I think its around SG$10 for 1 week usage. very worth it.

Comment

• What brand of watch is worth getting in HK?

Comment

• I recommend langham place for hotel. Extremely comfy and location is so good!

Comment

• Yes, I would recommend Langham Place, Mongkok too.

Comment

• 新界hotel is bigger n cheaper
                                posting of commercial products in profile is not allowed.

please read the forum faq thread - advisory for members

for advertising, please email administrator@sg-roc.com

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X