Europe Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Europe Trip

Going for a trip to Europe. Any members keen to buy rolexes at prices cheaper than AD can PM me... cheers 81022722

Europe Trip

Planning a trip to europe.. Anyone keen? PM me.. cheers.. if not shopping spree also good...

Comment

how do you propose that will be a win-win situation for buyers and sellers. after all you are a member who just registered.

furthermore you recently posted a watch for sale and the price you state is comparable to other sellers. difference no more than 50.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

aceracer, Triton's got a valid point.
        The chaps that come look for you would be looking at price range lower than the current listing in our Rolex sales section.
        If you are offering them the same or very similar price range, then the chaps are better off buying those listing as they do not have to wait. And a large % of those BNIB sellers are not newly registered.

Anyway, all the best.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X