No announcement yet.

Shopping for watches in foreign countries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been to Finland and also the rest of the Scandinavian countries and found the prices to be amongst the highest in the world . If you really want to buy a Rolex right now the best value is Italy.

Comment

Hey guys, i'm new to rolex and watch collections. I intend to buy a GMT Half gold which i was quoted by a fren who knows a boss of a watch boutique in sg for being able to sell it to me at $14.3k for first hand. However, i have another fren who is heading to switzerland at the end of the month and is offering to help me purchase it there. Any idea how much cheaper is it in switzerland for a GMT half gold? Also, if i were to purchase it overseas, what should i take note of?

Comment

Originally posted by praha335ci View Post
        I've been to Finland and also the rest of the Scandinavian countries and found the prices to be amongst the highest in the world . If you really want to buy a Rolex right now the best value is Italy.
        Thanks for the heads up. Maybe will just browse when I come across a shop.

Comment

Hi,

Would like to check, is it cheaper to buy a Rolex in Barcelona?

Comment

Hi

Any one have good recommendation for Italy as might have plan to go there during April time?

Thanks.

Comment

pisa orologeria - milan

Comment

i'm going to zurich by the end of the month

anyone knows a good place to buy watch there... i don't mind second hand watches also

should i bring EUR or CHF? in case i want to buy branded stuff...
                thanks!

Comment

Thanks for ur info. Seems Pisa is very popular...

Comment

Originally posted by WatchMinistry View Post

anyone knows a good place to buy watch there... i don't mind second hand watches also

thanks!

Bring CHF.

Comment

Originally posted by WatchMinistry View Post

thanks!
                      Bucherer is the main AD for Rolex/ There are quite a few independent watch sellers around the bahnhoffe strasse area.

Comment

Visited Geneva this year & prices are way higher, buy in HK or SG cheaper.

Comment

Can sifus share the actual tax refund process in Italy? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by ken_junyi View Post
                            Hey guys, i'm new to rolex and watch collections. I intend to buy a GMT Half gold which i was quoted by a fren who knows a boss of a watch boutique in sg for being able to sell it to me at $14.3k for first hand. However, i have another fren who is heading to switzerland at the end of the month and is offering to help me purchase it there. Any idea how much cheaper is it in switzerland for a GMT half gold? Also, if i were to purchase it overseas, what should i take note of?
                            Hi ken, if you do not mind, can intro your fren so that i can get good discount for Rolex gmt batman model? I am thinking of buying that

Comment

Dear masters, i have to transit at Zurich in March, isit cheaper to buy a Rolex at the airport?
                              Anyone got this experience can share?
                              Thanks.

Comment

I am going to Hokkaido in may and is wondering if it is cheaper to get date just 2 in Japan. Any kind advice pls?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X