Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Guys Listing

Hi All,

I would like to make a suggestion that a new category be added into the forum, the category of Bad Guys Listing.

I have noticed the rise in scams in both Yahoo and ebay auction sites who are out to con watch lovers of our hard earned money . By informing each other of these scammers, we will make the internet a safer place to trade.

Please post your thoughts.

Cheers!
    Patrick

Originally posted by patrickchristianchang View Post
    Hi All,

I would like to make a suggestion that a new category be added into the forum, the category of Bad Guys Listing.

I have noticed the rise in scams in both Yahoo and ebay auction sites who are out to con watch lovers of our hard earned money . By informing each other of these scammers, we will make the internet a safer place to trade.

Cheers!
    Patrick
    So its like setting up a mini CRD (criminal records department)?? Nt bad an idea.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by patrickchristianchang View Post
      Hi All,

Cheers!
      Patrick
      I personally would not buy any of these stuff off eBay, but a further caution to note is that eBay is thinking of removing the negative comments function. There's a group that's apparently going to be staging a boycott soon, or something like that. If that is indeed the case, it will be harder to sieve out the bad guys and scammers, and this suggestion will indeed be useful.

Comment

hmmm...not a bad idea but the thing is i feel that not many of the members here purchase their watches online (ebay,yahoo and US merchants)...perhaps, the good/bad guys can be geared towards the forum members here who've dealt with each other?

justa thought...
        I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
        A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
        Audemars Piguet ROO
        Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
        De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
        Habring2 Pilot Time Date
        Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
        Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
        IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
        Panerai 270
        Patek Philippe 5711/1a
        Rolex 116610LV
        Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
          hmmm...not a bad idea but the thing is i feel that not many of the members here purchase their watches online (ebay,yahoo and US merchants)...perhaps, the good/bad guys can be geared towards the forum members here who've dealt with each other?

justa thought...
          It could be for both!

Comment

Good suggestions guys....

Currently i'm in process of doing up a reputation aka feedback module for this forum... so we can how many transactions has this user done, what are the feedbacks, etc.

Stay tuned....
            A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
              Good suggestions guys....

Currently i'm in process of doing up a reputation aka feedback module for this forum... so we can how many transactions has this user done, what are the feedbacks, etc.

Stay tuned....
              i think it's a good idea ! maybe u can spilt into 2 or 3 threads 1) members ratings 2) Online - Bad Guys 3) Online - Good Guys etc...

if it's negative feedback, pls remind them tht feedbck to be tone down abit hor.....esp towards another member ( on online store/ ebay/ yahoo.. bombard all u want ) ... hahahha .....if guys wnt to list another member's name hor, pls pls, give him/ her sometime to response and also explain before putting all the stuffs on the forum.. thn later kanna war ... thn hor, mods will get all the headache!

Comment

Feedback options is up...
                A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

First n foremost, I'd like to feedback tat u did well.. !!

Thanks for te new thread
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

not bad huh ! hahaha

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X