Barring of someone in forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barring of someone in forum

I would like to raise this concern to everyone!!! Can anyone let me know how to Barred a person in this forum. I have bought a Watch from this person name Aaron( WATCHER is his id) and realise that some parts was change and few stuff that he claim on the watch are all false info. Now after realising asking him for refund and he deny.

I know it was my mistake for not verifying in the beginning but I want to highlight this thing to everyone in the forum as I do not hope anyone will be another victim out there. His number is 9686 8190. I am going to report this to police and highlight to CASE. Please everyone please highlight and forum please barr him...

Watson

Sorry to hear that. CASE will not be able to advice you as it is a private seller and moreover even you purchase your watch at any AD, watch does not fall within the 7days refund period which is only applies to direct sales, timeshare etc.

Unfortunately, you may lodge a police report but I honestly think police will not be able to do anything as its Your words vs His words.

Its an expensive lesson learnt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A Crown for Every Achievement
    Life is Nothing Without Style

Comment

Barring WATCHER in forum

Thanks Rolex01, even if Case dosnt take in, I have decided to take legal action against him. I check with my lawyer, although this case is contentious. First, my financial position does not need to do a this. Secondly, as long as I do not has any benefit from anything out from suing this Conman. Chances of me winning is super high because it regards justice. But for that idiot. He need to show thousands of proof of what he claim. If any he couldnt show, he will be in deep deep trouble.

Bless him.

Comment

Hi! Sorry to hear about your plight which I unfortunately also experience less than two weeks ago. The watch run slow by about 15mins within 16 hours after it was handed to me and presently its running ahead by up to 30mins. This seller who traded it for my one year old Longine diver refuse to resolve the issue even though I told him to just send it for repair at his own cost and return it back to me...but he simply just refuse.
        I would like to know about your case whether did you manage to sue that seller legally as I am contemplating the same move as I have all the sms from the moment the fault was discovered within 16 hrs. Its not about the money but Im not about to let a 27yr old slap me in my face and get away. To think that he is a teacher is a total disgrace as I cant imagine what kind of value he is imparting to his students including his kids...Appreciate your sharing. Anyway my contact is 96345673. Thanks. jamy
        facebook.com/watches.jamy

Mine:
        1) Rolex Seadweller T-Series
        2) Seiko Sports Vintage
        3) Chopard Mille Miglia GMT Chrono
        4) Polaris Homage
        5) Heuer Carrera
        6) JLC Memovox Deep Sea
        7) Baume n Mercier
        8) Helson Skindiver
        9) Hamilton Air Race & X-Copter
        10) Longines Chrono