Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Require 10 post to view sales forum, What is your view?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• triton
    replied
    users can still view the commercial sellers garage.

Originally posted by Malique View Post
    Maybe don't restrict Garage sales viewing to buyers, only restrict selling posts to members known/compliant with R&R/reliable/trusted?

Personally I only surf here when looking for a piece. The community here is good which I suppose means your controls imposed works for the better.

Leave a comment:

• Malique
    replied
    Feedback

Maybe don't restrict Garage sales viewing to buyers, only restrict selling posts to members known/compliant with R&R/reliable/trusted?

Personally I only surf here when looking for a piece. The community here is good which I suppose means your controls imposed works for the better.

Leave a comment:

• drwatson
    replied
    Originally posted by triton View Post
    you were directed to read 2 threads

1) forum rules and regulations
    2) advisory for members

it is likely that you politely ignored to read them and/or you did not read it carefully as the answers to your questions can be found under advisory for members. this thread can be found under the forum faq.

alternatively, you can click on the self help link under latest announcement.

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    you were directed to read 2 threads

1) forum rules and regulations
    2) advisory for members

it is likely that you politely ignored to read them and/or you did not read it carefully as the answers to your questions can be found under advisory for members. this thread can be found under the forum faq.

alternatively, you can click on the self help link under latest announcement.

Originally posted by drwatson View Post
    hey guys, sorry to hijack this thread as i can't open a thread of my own.
    Why i can't reply to thread or create a new thread in the sub forum "Other brands" ?

Leave a comment:

• drwatson
    replied
    hey guys, sorry to hijack this thread as i can't open a thread of my own.
    Why i can't reply to thread or create a new thread in the sub forum "Other brands" ?

Leave a comment:

• combo
    replied
    Yes, why?

Leave a comment:

• eugolino
    replied
    Originally posted by firdaushorology View Post
    well atleast it is better than s w x forum... for almost 2 weeks since i last registered, i still couldnt post nor reply any thread... the mods are either sleeping or dead .. @_@
    yes I have the same problem as well despite having registered an account. *** tends to be much more hard to navigate ("messy") than SG-ROC. Hard to frivolously comment in the Kopi section but oh well...

Leave a comment:

• priest7
    replied
    Hmm cant see much thread...

Leave a comment:

• edward99
    replied
    Wow that new

Leave a comment:

• YSTSin
    replied
    agree

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    click self help link under latest announcement. the answers can be found there.

Originally posted by sahibman View Post
    Hi everyone...hope someone can explain why there is a need for this?? Beats me..

Leave a comment:

• sahibman
    replied
    Exactly the same for me. Was able to get in long time ago...then suddenly..cannot do so.

Leave a comment:

• sahibman
    replied
    Hi everyone...hope someone can explain why there is a need for this?? Beats me..

Leave a comment:

• arsene
    replied
    No idea on this reason..kindly look to fellow for enlightenment

Leave a comment:

• Rotary
    replied
    I recently received an email from Ball Watch about their Photo Contest.

Without log in to SRC, I can access their Thread: “explore your world with ball”.

However, once logged in to SRC, I received below respond from SRC forum. LOL.

vBulletin Message

XXX, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1.You need to have a minimum of 10 post count before you can post items for sale. Kindly post 10 replies in other threads in non garage sections first. click here to read. Thank you.
    2.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    3.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X