Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Require 10 post to view sales forum, What is your view?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got my first Rolex, need to learn more.. hehe

Comment

• I have 22 post but i still cant view the sales forum..weird

Comment

• Originally posted by clocking
        POW KA LEOW Hahahaha!.. Enjoy Mah Kekekekeke!...
        一站式包到完- BaoKaLiao is ok... but must regulate in a certain way that buy/sell threads must be lower than actual discussion/sharing topics mah... When you click the link to show "new posts", it's not surprising that the buy/sell threads occupies close to 70% of the whole page...

Comment

• Originally posted by ed.yeo View Post
          一站式包到完- baokaliao is ok... But must regulate in a certain way that buy/sell threads must be lower than actual discussion/sharing topics mah... When you click the link to show "new posts", it's not surprising that the buy/sell threads occupies close to 70% of the whole page...
          wah piang piang... Lucky i not yau kwee hehe...

Comment

• I also have less than 10 posts. I contributed by buying from forum

Comment

• I used to be able to see the forum but not now , what happen ?

Comment

• please check your pm for further assistance.

Originally posted by Vertu View Post
                I used to be able to see the forum but not now , what happen ?
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• I agree with the mods.

Comment

• I also get the distinct feeling like I'm being led around by the nose, just because the owners of the board want to clamp down on the 'errant' bunch of folks (buyers/sellers, in short, non-paying members hawking their wares; I don't recall many (if any) Traders making any worthy horological contributions in recent memory).
                    The issue of whether people who have the right to log on here for the expressed interest of buying/selling watch is moot, since the mods OWN the board and can DO ANYTHING they please.
                    Please get with the system people! Jump through the loops and get your account re-activated, then the govt, ahem, I mean the mods can carry on as usual.
                    If you want democracy and board members who are willing to tolerant some latitude/diversity then my friends, you are better off at Watchus&&k and other offshore sites. Despite our advancement, we are still 'islanders' at heart and worse, our propensity to enforce a more homogenous society often costs us our good sensibilities and dare-I-say, ethics.
                    I guess the more things change, they more they stay the same....thank u LKY for the legacy

Comment

• Now I am finally back in town for good after a long period overseas. will start to work hard to get my 10 post to join this great forum again

Comment

• Btw mods, will I get back all my previous feedback scores once I completed the 10 post requirement? Thx

Comment

• you have already 445 posts. what 10 post requirement are you referring to?

Originally posted by majortom View Post
                          Now I am finally back in town for good after a long period overseas. will start to work hard to get my 10 post to join this great forum again
                          Btw mods, will I get back all my previous feedback scores once I completed the 10 post requirement? Thx
                          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                          2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
                            you have already 445 posts. what 10 post requirement are you referring to?

coz I can only access the feedback but I cannot see other forums. So I thought I have to complete the 10 post requirement in order to access to all. No?

Comment

• Originally posted by majortom View Post
                              coz I can only access the feedback but I cannot see other forums. So I thought I have to complete the 10 post requirement in order to access to all. No?
                              majortom, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

You need to have a minimum of 10 post count before you can post items for sale. Kindly post 10 replies in other threads in non garage sections first. click here to read. Thank you.
                              Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
                              If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Comment

• please note the underlined text. you may have politely ignored a pm sent to you requesting you to perform validation.

majortom, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

You need to have a minimum of 10 post count before you can post items for sale. Kindly post 10 replies in other threads in non garage sections first. click here to read. Thank you.
                                Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
                                If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

kindly email with
                                2. your nick

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X