Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Require 10 post to view sales forum, What is your view?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hoaaron
    replied
    I think not only at garage section lei.. the main rolex in general also cannot post.. :'(

Leave a comment:

• chong969
    replied
    So at lease has to post 10 then i can view the forum why has to be lime tat

Will be troublesome in order to view or purchase watches from sgroc now

Leave a comment:

• panerai00312
    replied
    10 post not easy for a newbie

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    i do not agree with the fact that a community starts with quantity of users only, quality of users is important too.

also users can view sales forum - paid advertisers section without any restrictions.

Originally posted by fattchoywong View Post
    with all due respect, this is a really stupid rule. you're not going to involve anybody in the community this way, and you end up with threads full of meaningless posts, disrupting possibly fruitful discussions.

building a community starts with quantity (of users) and the way to do that is by removing barriers to entry - not by driving them over to the other watch sites.

again, i say this with all due respect

Leave a comment:

• fattchoywong
    replied
    with all due respect, this is a really stupid rule. you're not going to involve anybody in the community this way, and you end up with threads full of meaningless posts, disrupting possibly fruitful discussions.

building a community starts with quantity (of users) and the way to do that is by removing barriers to entry - not by driving them over to the other watch sites.

again, i say this with all due respect

Leave a comment:

• clar18105
    replied
    Specific Instructions

The instructions are really specific and all needs to be fulfilled before we can view or post in sales forum. It might be for the reason to clean up unused account as some users might have more than one account. It is for a good cause but an additional action for user. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    the reason is because you were tasked to update your email your address via pm. a set of instructions were given in the pm as well.

did you read the pm and perform the tasks as required?

Originally posted by Bluedayz30 View Post
    I have hit 10 posts but still unable to access other part of the forum. Not sure why ?

Leave a comment:

• Bluedayz30
    replied
    I have hit 10 posts but still unable to access other part of the forum. Not sure why ?

Leave a comment:

• Ken3147
    replied
    Originally posted by Watch-lover View Post
    As per topic headlines, novices now required 10 post to view sales forum. What is the reason behind it? Please share your view.
    Dont know

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    you already have 10 posts.

Originally posted by stty View Post
    How do we accumulate these 10 posts?

Leave a comment:

• stty
    replied
    How do we accumulate these 10 posts?

Leave a comment:

• Camonod
    replied
    It's a good step to slow spammy posts down. But also hinders genuine users

Leave a comment:

• Traumfanger
    replied
    It is common practice for most forums to have it. However, my opinion is that it is just a method to slow multiple accounts creation, but doesn't prevent it.

Leave a comment:

• Joachim93
    replied
    Maybe a way to keep people from creating multiple accounts

Leave a comment:

• Jerry8
    replied
    i need to post 10 posts

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile