Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen Rolex Submariner - Help!!

Hi,
    I am new to this forum as I have just learnt about it. I am a computer dummy and found it difficult to create a new thread in this forum. Basically, my Rolex Submariner Oyster Perpetual (model 16610, serial number A-187791) was stolen in November 2008 and I have lodged a police report about it. I wished and hope that all genuine watch collectors out there could keep a lookout for me. I am willing to offer a reward for any genuine assistance towards its recovery. Cheers and thanks. I can be reached at : chewkl88@hotmail.com.

OH DEAR ! Peace be with you bro !

If you don't get it back, just let it go.....In our Life, there are more things for us to do and enjoy.....

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Thanks bro. But the watch had a sentimental value. Just cant let it go like that. Maybe time will prove otherwise but really hope that the culprit will be apprehended. Thanks for the quote....

Comment

Ok will help you look out since I'm going to throng the pre-own watch shops these few days.
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

any other details like eg location? serial number of watch? distinct features of watch eg chipped crystal etc?
          Remnants of my irresponsibility:
          "Foreign affections"
          1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
          2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
          3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
          4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
          What's NEXT?

Comment

Bro, sad to hear that you have lost something of great sentimental value, yeah sometimes it's just not the cash value of the item, can empathise with you.

Hope you will get it back someday, no matter how remote the chance is.
            Meanwhile, don't wreck your mind over it and get some inner peace of mind.

Cheers

Comment

So far I have not heard of anyone lost and found his/her Rolex... is like striking TOTO.

Suggest you forget about it really, that will be better for you than morning the losses, may be this will be an excuse to buy the New Sub that will be launched this year....

SS Daytona Black Dial,
              SS GMT II coke, SS GMT IIC, TT GMT IIC,
              SS Sub Date, TT Sub Date Black,
              SS SD,
              SS YM,
              SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

please bring the police report to RSC and inform the staff there that this watch has been stolen. they will put the details into their system. if the watch is sent in for any reason, they will hand the watch over to the police. this is what i have been told by the staff there when i lost a gmt 2 years ago. Btw, no luck since with my gmt.

hope that helps. good luck.

Comment

All stolen watches taken to Thailand?

Comment

this is one reason why i buy Rolex cannot with no paper...

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
                      this is one reason why i buy Rolex cannot with no paper...
                      Sometime the thief will steal the watch with box and paper too, just like the ex employee of XXX watch co. Hence, Without paper is ok, just bring it to RSC for verification, RSC will withhold any stolen watch and activate police, fake watch will be returned to you with a smile....

SS Daytona Black Dial,
                      SS GMT II coke, SS GMT IIC, TT GMT IIC,
                      SS Sub Date, TT Sub Date Black,
                      SS SD,
                      SS YM,
                      SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

Thanks mate. Really appreciate your help.

Comment

The serial numbr was stated in my initial thread. There was no distinct feature on my watch except that the wrist strap was slightly chipped. Thanks and cheers.

Comment

Bro. Thanks for the condolence. Haha... Just want the culprit to face the music.

Comment

Thanks mate. Will not be considering the sub mariner anymore. Sea Dweller will be my next choice. Cheers!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X