Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conman out to cheat : Desmond Tan Hock Heng - Last know user name Javier

Dear Watch Lover ,

Today i got a call from a police officer IO , calling me for a fake watch deal( AP watch ) which i had reported last year 2013.

This guy is out to cheat for everything he can
    Mr Desmond Tan Hock Heng (陈福兴, 24 years old), a property agent, was jailed 12 weeks today after he pleaded guilty to five charges involving the use of counterfeit stamp certificates. Another three charges were taken into consideration for sentencing.

Desmond Tan cheated the Commissioner of Stamp Duties of $3,694.00 using eight counterfeit stamp “certificates” in seven property rental transactions.

This is the first case where a property agent has been charged under the Stamp Duties Act for passing counterfeit stamp “certificates” off as genuine.

Stamp duty is a tax payable on documents or agreements relating to properties, such as tenancy or lease agreements, Option To Purchase, and sale and purchase agreements. Upon payment of stamp duty, a stamp certificate will be issued to certify that a certain amount of stamp duty has been paid relating to the particular document or agreement.

http://www.iras.gov.sg/irasHome/page03a.aspx?id=13538

https://www.google.com.sg/webhp?sour...%20hock%20heng

He was a colleague of mine last time,he also Cheated new tenant from UK to transfer monthly rental to his own account ,while advise the tenant that the landlord had switch to a new banking account . Poor tenant end up was chase out of house by the landlord who accuess him of him pay him rental.

if u Google his full name DESMOND TAN HOCK HENG all his bad profile will appear with his IC and Photo.

There is also a link ,and a new victim was fall into his trap using his new name as JAVIER.

http://deluxemall.com/hall-shame-sca...person-11.html

i really regret and i should have post this threat once i make a police report.
    No action was taken from the police officer as they say no money was cheat from me . I never brought the watch from him ,i did send to verity which turn out to a fake watch which i had lost $100 for the checking.

Dear watch lover i beg u all spread news on this guy name so that he was not out to cheat again .i will send this news to STOMP hope to create more awareness

Thank for reading

Thanks for sharing. Online scam has already been reported on the rise. So deal with caution even if it is from a senior member.

Comment

Bro, your sharing will definitely helps a lot of people.

Comment

Thank bro
        u make my day beautiful. appreciate your comments .

Comment

Up this thread....Thanks for sharing! Useful info

Comment

Thank you bro for sharing info

Comment

Thanks for sharing bro. More important is the links show his face. If I see him as seller or property agent, I siam far far, har har!
              Sweet 16:
              PP Aquanaut
              VC Overseas
              AP ROO Black Themes
              A.Lange & Sohne 1815
              Breguet Type XXI
              Blancpain 50 Fathoms
              JLC Navy Seals
              GO Senator 60s
              GP Laureato
              Zenith Pilot Extra Special
              Rolex DSSD
              IWC Big Pilot
              Pam 112
              Omega Ploprof
              Breitling Super Avenger
              Glycine F104

Comment

this was my original reply, before i googled...:

to be fair... if he has been sentenced and has served his time (and paid the price, some of which we do not know about), shouldn't we give him the benefit of the doubt that he has learned his lesson?

although we certainly can't guarantee that he would never re-offend again but to continue naming and shaming, if this young man is sincere about turning over a new leaf, is not useful...
                it seems this chap is up to no good again all over the internet... crime does not pay!
                “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

He will not be selling property anymore ,as he don't have any licence to act as an agent .

He may start cheating in others way,,,like selling fake bags or watches on line
                  Remember he a sweet talker his face can easily be recognize.

i will keep members updated if i have any updates from Police officer or other friends
                  i have a feeling he is already arrested by police officer .

Comment

Bro he will never change >. He use easily ways to make money .
                    He had cheated lots of people and lot of people suffers..

If this his 2nd offends he will sure be lock up for a long time .

Comment

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Thanks for the SIC..Hopefully jailtime will make him "wake up"..

Comment

Originally posted by sea&sea View Post
                          Dear Watch Lover ,

Today i got a call from a police officer IO , calling me for a fake watch deal( AP watch ) which i had reported last year 2013.

This guy is out to cheat for everything he can
                          Mr Desmond Tan Hock Heng (陈福兴, 24 years old), a property agent, was jailed 12 weeks today after he pleaded guilty to five charges involving the use of counterfeit stamp certificates. Another three charges were taken into consideration for sentencing.

Desmond Tan cheated the Commissioner of Stamp Duties of $3,694.00 using eight counterfeit stamp “certificates” in seven property rental transactions.

This is the first case where a property agent has been charged under the Stamp Duties Act for passing counterfeit stamp “certificates” off as genuine.

Stamp duty is a tax payable on documents or agreements relating to properties, such as tenancy or lease agreements, Option To Purchase, and sale and purchase agreements. Upon payment of stamp duty, a stamp certificate will be issued to certify that a certain amount of stamp duty has been paid relating to the particular document or agreement.

http://www.iras.gov.sg/irasHome/page03a.aspx?id=13538

https://www.google.com.sg/webhp?sour...%20hock%20heng

He was a colleague of mine last time,he also Cheated new tenant from UK to transfer monthly rental to his own account ,while advise the tenant that the landlord had switch to a new banking account . Poor tenant end up was chase out of house by the landlord who accuess him of him pay him rental.

if u Google his full name DESMOND TAN HOCK HENG all his bad profile will appear with his IC and Photo.

There is also a link ,and a new victim was fall into his trap using his new name as JAVIER.

http://deluxemall.com/hall-shame-sca...person-11.html

i really regret and i should have post this threat once i make a police report.
                          No action was taken from the police officer as they say no money was cheat from me . I never brought the watch from him ,i did send to verity which turn out to a fake watch which i had lost $100 for the checking.

Dear watch lover i beg u all spread news on this guy name so that he was not out to cheat again .i will send this news to STOMP hope to create more awareness

Thank for reading
                          what was the price he offered you for the AP watch? 100 for authentication?
                          Last edited by LostBoys; 01-09-14, 12:16 PM.
                          :cool:

Comment

Pardon me for not quite understanding the logic of your story here. You never brought the watch but you had it sent for authentication? seller wasn't with you when the watch was authenticated??

I just wondering what happened to the watch, you returned it to the seller? Incident like this, i'm surprised you didn't post it here especially when you lost 100 dollars.
                            :cool:

Comment

wow thxs for info

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X