Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scammed by a known Person ..solution pl.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps the thread starter can leave the name and contact of this dealer. It serves to inform other people the people to be aware of. Otherwise, other people will continue to fall prey to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamond View Post
      I think you should pay $107 and get it authenticated at RSC before you do anything.

I had a similar experience 6 months ago. I paid ten over thousands for a 2 year old 116244 local full set. One day I passed by a pre-owned watches retail chain which I was familiar with and went in to take a look at the watches. I chatted with the shop's watch master/expert and he took a look at my 116244. After examining it with a loupe, he came to a very sure conclusion that the dial wasn't an original one from Rolex.

Upon hearing that, I went to RSC and paid $107 to have it authenticated. Much to my relief, I was told by the RSC that everything on my watch was original.

Therefore I think you should bring your watch to RSC before you do anything. RSC has the serial numbers of watch parts to check through. I think those watch experts out there might be a little too suspicious of anything that is different from their experience. However they might not have seen it all to be absolutely sure.
      Thats good advise, thanks for the tip

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X