Feedback on seller requested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback on seller requested

I got a PM in response to my WTB post from a user ilovehotdogss with email ilovehotdogss@outlook.com. User only joined on June 22, 2016 with 24 posts. I did a Google search and I am very suspicious of this person as things just do not add up.

Has anyone encountered or dealt with this person?

as this seller just registered in this forum and there is no iTrader feedback. it is best to proceed with caution especially since this seller is in overseas and you are in singapore.

as with buying watches from an overseas seller, it is best to seek references.

second, as a buyer, one may want to consider asking seller to take the picture of the watch with the relevant items listed in the sale post against a local newspaper of the seller's country to prove that the seller has the watch.

third, do consider to ask the seller to post a picture ID with name such as driving licence to verify that the name of the bank account is the same as the picture ID.

fourth, do only proceed with the sale only you are 100% comfortable. the moment you have even the slightest doubt. walk away.

good luck
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

yes

i was LFB ,this hotdog email me said he has a what i look for sell too.he said he can Skype & free postage from his country(forgot d country).i also felt very supicious end up ignore him,he like very unhappy.
      Owned
      Seiko The Great Blue Chrono
      Rolex DateJust
      Rolex 116710LN G,AN
      Rolex 16710BLRO
      Rolex 116710 BLNR
      Rolex 14060
      Rolex 14060m
      Rolex 16610LN
      Rolex 116610LV
      Rolex 16610LV
      Rolex DSSD 116660
      IWC 3777 schaff chronograph
      Tag Heuer Carrera M.wind
      Montblanc Timewalker
      Bell & Ross BR01
      Invicta black chronograph
      Deutsche Master m.winding
      Pam233
      Pam104
      Pam359
      Pam372
      Pam024N
      Pam632s
      Mido GMT baroncelli
      Omega speedmaster ck2998
      Gshock Alti-Thermo
      Gshock G'Mix
      Gshock Gw9400BJ

Comment

the seller is from USA and the prices he listed are in USD. Prices looks attractive but its not SGD!

Comment

Scammer

Dear members, this member ID is quite identical to MWF member ID and obviously he/she is a scammer. Please be careful! Sick people are real

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X