Bell & Ross hot in spore ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bell & Ross hot in spore ?

Kuala Lumpur the garden, mid valley yesterday opening another Bell & Ross boutique after the successful boutique in pavilion

The brand is gaining momentum of sales in recent years, but have seen many in Singapore

Any particular reason ?
    Not cool !
    Rolex yatchmaster ii
    Pam372
    Pam449
    AP RO steel
    AR ROO Novelty steel
    PSM velsheda

I see the trend of big watches going down..

Comment

Maybe because the standard BR models look too casual, cant really go with office attire.
      if better is possible, good is not enough

Comment

BR dosnt offer anything unique ...with an entire brand dedicated to aviator watches ..I would go for something much "known" as breitling or an IWC ...further given the unique shape BR watches are kinda made for bigger wrists

Comment

Originally posted by yenfoolun View Post
          Kuala Lumpur... The brand is gaining momentum of sales in recent years, but have seen many in Singapore

Any particular reason ?
          Not cool !
          Over priced watches with the use of mass produced Generic movements. Worth it?
          Depends on individuals.

KL popular? Howz their advertising effort over there? Strong? Like HK?
          "越贵越好嘢!"?

Comment

B&R is a funky watch aka 小孩子手表
            I own a Rolex !

Comment

Well made cases. Certain designs quite nice.

low resale value.
              Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Personally I like B&R because of the design. But to me. I appreciate the watch and its design. Not the "popularity" of the brand.

With regards to price. I think a lot of watches in the market can be considered overpriced. But what's overpriced and what's not its all about perception. Some people say you're paying for history. Some people say you're paying for the "marketing" of the brand.

So to me. B&R has nice designs. And the direction they are heading with the release of the BRX1 is nice to have. Eventually they may even do their own movement like how Pam's and Hublot's have progressed ( brands of which can be considered overpriced too since they used to use stock movements as well ).

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X