Chopard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chopard

Hi what do you think of the above watch. Looks gorgeous but is it worth buying?
    Attached Files

Black and white combi has always been a classic... !!...

How much is it btw ?
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Think about 4-5 grand... anyway... if u those who sweat alot... think twice hor, cos the rubber will have white patches. (Can use your car tyre cream to clean as strap and tyre same same material)...

And if u gonna swim with in, prepare to get a new strap soon...

Comment

the miglia chrono gmt comes in a bracelet version also.........the original rubber strap is soft and supple....very comfy on the wrist.......i think it's quite durable....

for 4k+....u get a chrono, 24 hr hand and date.....not too bad.....the small reverse cyclops oso helps to magnify the date....

every year chopard releases LE models for mille miglia......this year's one much bigger.....
        the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
        visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Any idea will the watch hold it's value as well as rolex? Wanted to buy a watch with rubber strap and mille miglia really attracted me. But will it's lost it's value much if i flip the watch later down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by eric View Post
            Any idea will the watch hold it's value as well as rolex? Wanted to buy a watch with rubber strap and mille miglia really attracted me. But will it's lost it's value much if i flip the watch later down the road.
            Answer:

I really dont know... think Chpoard doesnt got a real re-sale value... just my personal point of view...

Most important, buy what you like, why care for re-sale? if so, dont aim any other brands then...

Aim for re-sale like as if in future you are preparing to "Bank..." / "lack of money"... NOT SO WISE lor...

Too be frank, in the past I was just like you, caring for re-sale... for in the end... hengzzz my watches still with me... and I started to buy what I like and NOT what the MARKET prefers...

Just my own way of thinking...

No harsh feelings hor...

Comment

Ha ha, sometimes liking will tend to change a little when we grow older. Especially true for me. Can't imagine spending 4 grand on a watch and it is worth only a fraction the next moment. Really feel like as if throwing the $$ into the drain. That's my thots.

Comment

How can I miss this thread for more than week? hehe.
                Mine's the 2006 model Mille Miglia GMT. Almost the same except the small dials are also in white.
                I was attracted by the looks. Didn't care about resale when i bought it. But I'm sure its resale wont be as good as a rolex. Someone mentioned its got a comfortable rubber strap? I fully agree. But i recently bought an aftermarket leather strap with tank buckle for it... just for a change.
                Last edited by bEnd1ck; 20-07-07, 12:40 AM.
                Submariner 14060
                Breitling Colt Auto II
                Chopard Mille Miglia GMT
                Bell & Ross BR03-92
                MM20

Comment

Hi can post a picture of the watch. Believe it should be gorgeous in leather strap as well. Wear it in good health

Comment

i like this 1... u guys know price ??

chopard luc pro 1 GMT.

Comment

Originally posted by eric View Post
                      Hi can post a picture of the watch. Believe it should be gorgeous in leather strap as well. Wear it in good health
                      here you are. unfortunately, my photography skills aren't that good.

Submariner 14060
                      Breitling Colt Auto II
                      Chopard Mille Miglia GMT
                      Bell & Ross BR03-92
                      MM20

Comment

The Chopard looks nice... excellent ..
                        A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Nice watches you have there

Comment

was quoted 3800 cash before 1st jul for the chopard gmt chrono
                            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                            1. subject heading indicating your issue
                            2. your nick
                            3. your corresponding email address
                            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                              was quoted 3800 cash before 1st jul for the chopard gmt chrono
                              that is certainly a great price.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X