F**K UP SINN/THG service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F**K UP SINN/THG service

Can you guys imagine, I send in EZM1 for servicing last year Dec. I have not got the watch back. HG just given me loads of **** reason.

No watch till now ???

Am not really into SINN, but does it take so long just to service ?
    Perhaps there are some mis communcation somewhere ?

Comment

What ever miscom is none of my concern, this is really boiling! Is this due to lazy Germans, or bull****ing locals??

Who knows higher management of HG?? That assistant customer service manager knows nothing!

Comment

drop an email to the management via

enquiry@thehourglass.com

with title of complain.

They tak such emails seriously. Last time when I bought my 857 also like this. the management will fwd the email to the office that you are having issues with and they have to address it.

rem to put in who u spoke to, show papers, etc if possible and also which thg branch.

all the best!
        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

No use. Look at the emails add I have sent to below

1. career@thehourglass.com
          2. enquiry@thehourglass.com
          3. jobelle.tan@thehourglass.com
          4. lp@thehourglass.com (Lucky plaza)
          5. sinnclub@thehourglass.com
          6. kundendienst@sinn.de
          7. vertrieb@sinn.de

I will scan the repair **** on Monday and post it here for all to see. CCB.

Comment

I think I will not be going back to THG anymore for future purchases, no more German watch for me as well. Pui! Good old Seiko White Knight.

Comment

bro, send to sinn is pointless de. they don care. I tried before le.

sad to hear about your experience. Mine was rectified promptly after a proper written email to thg.

Anyway, which THG branch? one of the reasons why I do not buy certain Sinn watches with certain technology like Hydro, Ar gas is because of the issue that you have to send the watch back all the way to germany in order to get it repaired.

btw if you wanna flip your EZM1 let me know
              I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

i share the same experience...

the lume nib on my bezel dropped off. watch was still very much under warranty. took to THG for repair although i bought it directly from Sinn in Frankfurt.

THG wanted to charge me $50 for the replacement. was told that exterior faults are not covered under warranty which i think was utter BULLSH*T

wrote to both THG and SINN at

enquiry@thehourglass.com
                kundendienst@sinn.de
                vertrieb@sinn.de

no answer from them at all.....everyone chose to keep quiet. utter and total no replies.

lastly lan lan had to pay and get my watch back.

i would certainly think twice of buying SINN again although i love my 857s

Comment

I sent my EZM1 to Lucky Plaza, actually does not matter which branch once the management sucks.

I definitely will flip this watch even though it's a compete overhaul for a 6 year old watch and will be as good as new when it comes back. The next lucky owner will not have to worry for years to come, not to mention there will be warranty too.

Will not be making extra buck for this for the price I paid 2 years back. If this incident don't happen, I might get a Damasko, but hack it. Rather get a left handed pam or a rollie next.

Comment

dec till nw........??? tis adsurb

Comment

Originally posted by trueno1983 View Post
                      I sent my EZM1 to Lucky Plaza, actually does not matter which branch once the management sucks.

I definitely will flip this watch even though it's a compete overhaul for a 6 year old watch and will be as good as new when it comes back. The next lucky owner will not have to worry for years to come, not to mention there will be warranty too.

Will not be making extra buck for this for the price I paid 2 years back. If this incident don't happen, I might get a Damasko, but hack it. Rather get a left handed pam or a rollie next.
                      lai lai PM me price u thinking off for the EZM1

anyway, my bad experience was also at the THG Lucky Plaza

my 857 spoil within 4 days. Brought back they say need repair., cannot do 1-1 exchange. When got back, the watch spoil again after a few days. In the end cmplain till siao and lucky for me, they did a 1-1 exchange eventually.

Comment

may we know why you send back the EZM-1? was the wait time of 6 months mentioned to you at the point when you want to send in your watch for service?

if any sinn has Ar gas in it, it will take at least 6 months. my friend's u2 also took about that period. it was delivered back to him in 8 months. why? cause they have to collate orders here to send back. then sinn side has to have a certain numbers to send it back to sg. i doubt any business will just send one watch today then send another one in 1 week. cost too much and too much paper work.

let me share my experience of my purchase of my anonimo time piece from them. the day and date disc wheel was slightly mis-align. i send it back to citimex through hour glass. guess how long it took my watch to go back to italy and back, mind you there is no special gas in the case. it took a good 5 months. in this case, there are like 3 parties involved. THG, citimex and anonimo in italy. who is causing the delay? i also dunno.

i think to be fair, in your case, there are 2 parties involve. one is THG and another one is sinn. due to the argon gas issue, THG has to send the watch to germany. no doubt about it.

if you sent it in dec, it is likely that no one in europe is working especially during the christmas and new year period. in your case, it is hard to say who is causing the delay. is it THG only? is it sinn headquarters? is it both parties causing the delay? recently i wanted to send in my 856 for service and they tell me to wait at least 6 months.
                        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                        1. subject heading indicating your issue
                        2. your nick
                        3. your corresponding email address
                        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Sorry to hear that. But so long for such a watch is a bit unusual. Usually a long repair time is for brands like AP, PP etc and those complicated watches. I have good times with THG, maybe it's an isolated case?

Comment

Sorry to hear of yr experience. I believe it's the same reason that the watch needs to be consolidated to a 'shipperable' value on both end. Repair maybe abt 2 months or so. Just a realistic guess. Maybe u will get it back by august if u r lucky. Take it easy bro.

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                            - GMT II
                            - GMT IIc TT
                            - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                            - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                            - U1
                            - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                              may we know why you send back the EZM-1? was the wait time of 6 months mentioned to you at the point when you want to send in your watch for service?

if any sinn has Ar gas in it, it will take at least 6 months. my friend's u2 also took about that period. it was delivered back to him in 8 months. why? cause they have to collate orders here to send back. then sinn side has to have a certain numbers to send it back to sg. i doubt any business will just send one watch today then send another one in 1 week. cost too much and too much paper work.

let me share my experience of my purchase of my anonimo time piece from them. the day and date disc wheel was slightly mis-align. i send it back to citimex through hour glass. guess how long it took my watch to go back to italy and back, mind you there is no special gas in the case. it took a good 5 months. in this case, there are like 3 parties involved. THG, citimex and anonimo in italy. who is causing the delay? i also dunno.

i think to be fair, in your case, there are 2 parties involve. one is THG and another one is sinn. due to the argon gas issue, THG has to send the watch to germany. no doubt about it.

if you sent it in dec, it is likely that no one in europe is working especially during the christmas and new year period. in your case, it is hard to say who is causing the delay. is it THG only? is it sinn headquarters? is it both parties causing the delay? recently i wanted to send in my 856 for service and they tell me to wait at least 6 months.

thanks for sharing. dint know servicing would be that troublesome.

for 856, its only ETA ovement with no Ar gas and stuff right? Any possibiliy to asl THG to service it locally and hence return you within a month or so?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X