Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tpmmark
    replied
    its not showing, think u need to link the pic from photobucket.
    just copy the link of your pic and paste it after clicking on the 'insert image' icon here.

Leave a comment:

• aether
    replied

Leave a comment:

• aether
    replied
    How to post pictures?

Leave a comment:

• aether
    replied
    Hope this works

Leave a comment:

• tpmmark
    replied
    Originally posted by aether View Post
    My ball watch is the DeepQuest
    u mean u bought it? do show us some pic on your wrist man, its a beautiful piece!

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Hi & welcome!

Deep huh, virgin?

Oops! Sorry, I mean nice DeepQuest.

Leave a comment:

• aether
    replied
    Virgin post

My ball watch is the DeepQuest

Leave a comment:

• kiynoj
    replied
    thank you. I'm shortlisting Fireman Racer (red dial) and EMII diver (green) into my list. Will go and check it out on the weekends.

Leave a comment:

• tpmmark
    replied
    how abt the fireman racer or the EM II diver, they all go below 2k and are very nice. get those entry level ball, u can ask the sales person to recommend u if u are unsure.

Leave a comment:

• kiynoj
    replied
    thank you gentlemen for the kind advice...
    the spacemaster glow looks very fierce
    Trainmaster is classy, love the looks of moonlight special...

but then I'm sure they all exceed my budget of 2k. Any models that is within my budget?? so sorry yah

Leave a comment:

• TanWL
    replied
    Trainmaster collection also nice .

Leave a comment:

• titanian20
    replied
    You Must get a Engineer Hydrocarbon model as it is Ball key collection.... There are quite a couple of choice but really depends what you like. Eg Spacemaster Glow, Magnate GMT, Magnate Chrono (New), Ceramic XV (New),Deep quest ( New ), Spacemaster Orbital ( My watch ) ....and more but the one i listed are all quite nice.

Leave a comment:

• kiynoj
    replied
    Thank you mod for the recommendation. Any other models that I can look out for?

It's a Xmas gift for myself before I relocate to Japan for work for 2 years.

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Sorry I forgot to add that the list price I last know was $2.3K. That is before discount which ranged between 15% and 25%. Not too sure about now. The price might have appreciated a little.

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Originally posted by kermit e froggy View Post
    Hi everyone, I haven't come in to chat for a long time. Been doing my stuff n bz w kids. Recently, I saw something I liked n it's not latest Ball unlike e DeepQuest3K. However, this EM II GMT DIVER has all e factors I am looking for n fits e Bill. Here I am w the new love on wrist... Enjoyin a new color scheme in my stable. Thks SG-ROC for maintaining this site well.

This watch looks familiar. You bought it thru' the forum from a recent sale? Looks unique. And welcome back ..

Originally posted by kiynoj View Post
    My virgin post in this forum...

need some advice/recommendations from Ball watch users..
    I have a max budget of 2k, what are the models that I can look at for Ball watches? I was surfing the official website and saw a few models that I like: Engineer II Moon Glow, 1st gen fireman but all discontinued...

Please advise based on my budget. Hopefully can go below 2k after discount.
    Thanx in advance.
    I think there's a model around your budget. The BALL Night Train (DLC version). Still a favorite of mine. Go search and see it for yourself.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X