Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phayze
    replied
    Can check, which outlet has the most discount?

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Then you should go see those at the Tampines Mall outlet. Looks as if you are entering a "den"..

Leave a comment:

• exxondus
    replied
    Originally posted by BenCheong View Post
    Was at WOS Vivo last month asking a NT, he gave 20% off the RRP, didn't ask further as the SE look a bit "atas", guess if bargain further maybe can get another 5 to 10% bah..but I don't bother to try.
    oh ya, agree with you that WOS at Vivo the SE all look a bit tao keke..

thats why i only dare to bio from outside.

Leave a comment:

• BenCheong
    replied
    Originally posted by exxondus View Post
    did the discount for ball watches drop that drastically?

I did a few walk in a few weeks ago without bargaining the discount was 25%.

And I am not a regular. Think have to fight a bit for more discount. Last year, i could easily get 30% off even when using CC for installments.
    Was at WOS Vivo last month asking a NT, he gave 20% off the RRP, didn't ask further as the SE look a bit "atas", guess if bargain further maybe can get another 5 to 10% bah..but I don't bother to try.

Leave a comment:

• exxondus
    replied
    Don't think so.
    Average discount is around 20%, max discount depend on model and how close are you and your AD.
    did the discount for ball watches drop that drastically?

I did a few walk in a few weeks ago without bargaining the discount was 25%.

And I am not a regular. Think have to fight a bit for more discount. Last year, i could easily get 30% off even when using CC for installments.

Leave a comment:

• BenCheong
    replied
    Originally posted by phayze View Post
    Ic. Does the coating peel off after long usage?

And also any idea what the max discount that AD can give?
    Don't think so.
    Average discount is around 20%, max discount depend on model and how close are you and your AD.

Leave a comment:

• phayze
    replied
    Ic. Does the coating peel off after long usage?

And also any idea what the max discount that AD can give?

Not as easy, unless hit it real hard.

Leave a comment:

• BenCheong
    replied
    Originally posted by phayze View Post
    Does DLC get light or hairline scratches easily like normal stainless steel watches?
    Not as easy, unless hit it real hard.

Leave a comment:

• phayze
    replied
    Does DLC get light or hairline scratches easily like normal stainless steel watches?

I've use both DLC and PVD, DLC is a winner, but nothing will last forever and DLC is proven to be more durable than other coating.

Leave a comment:

• BenCheong
    replied
    Originally posted by Bozz_Keren View Post
    thank you sir!
    does anyone know if DLC coating wear easily or not, i see in another forum, someone WTS diver TMT that got a little tear on DLC coating
    thanks
    I've use both DLC and PVD, DLC is a winner, but nothing will last forever and DLC is proven to be more durable than other coating.

Leave a comment:

• Bozz_Keren
    replied
    6.5" wrist size is average, the aviator should look nice on it. my wrist is 6.75" and my watches mostly from 44mm - 51mm, haha..but I have to admit I like big watch..
    And welcome to the forum!
    thank you sir!
    does anyone know if DLC coating wear easily or not, i see in another forum, someone WTS diver TMT that got a little tear on DLC coating
    thanks

Leave a comment:

• BenCheong
    replied
    Originally posted by Bozz_Keren View Post
    hi i just joined this forum, and interested in ball watch especially in aviator dual time model, anyone have this watch? i'm wondering if this watch fit my rather small wrist (6,5"). Care to shed some light? thanks
    6.5" wrist size is average, the aviator should look nice on it. my wrist is 6.75" and my watches mostly from 44mm - 51mm, haha..but I have to admit I like big watch..
    And welcome to the forum!

Leave a comment:

• Bozz_Keren
    replied
    hi i just joined this forum, and interested in ball watch especially in aviator dual time model, anyone have this watch? i'm wondering if this watch fit my rather small wrist (6,5"). Care to shed some light? thanks

Leave a comment:

• evobenny
    replied
    Thanks everyone for the info. Maybe I had my expectation too high for the lume.

Maybe could be due to the pics seen on ball watch website, for the day and night.

BUT I seriously have seen pictures online taking by a very normal camera without much delay in exposure the lume glowing off a covered shirt sleeve.

I tried mine on the thinnest shirt sleeve and I barely can see the lume.

Some of the pics I seen were able to illuminate the numbers on the dial but mine barely can see it glow. The yellow lume was like a faded almost non existing color, giving out a very faint and weak yellow glow.

I roughly remember my army rifle sight's lume was brighter then the watch. And my rifle sight was able to glow throughout the night.

If I am to compare a freshly charged SuperLumiNova and the lume on my ball it would be like 10 : 4

10 being very bright for the Superluminova and 4 for a faded glow on the ball.

Anyway when I was submitting the online warranty, I expressed my disappointment on the lume( on friday night), today someone from Ball Service center call me asking me to bring it down to have a comparison.

SUPERB service from their Service centre!.

Apart from the lume brightness and difficultly to screw in the crown. I still like the watch very much

Leave a comment:

• jonadachalam
    replied
    Originally posted by titanian20 View Post
    Don't think so I think retail price is $5950.00 Nice dedicated watch.
    icic.. okok thanks

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X