X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pet
    replied
    Originally posted by ongkmeng View Post
    All automatic watches need to be worn or wind to get it going ... I wear my hydrocarbon everyday, so far no problem leh.

Most of the hydrocarbon uses the work-horse ETA, so can't be too bad meh.

http://www.chronometrie.com/eta2892/eta2892.html
    i did wear leh, but still stop, think never wind enough... anyway, my 1 not the 2892...

Leave a comment:

• ongkmeng
    replied
    Originally posted by pet View Post
    sci70716, i think should be able to get 20 to 25% discount...

Ongkmeng & minority bro... sorry, dont 1 to hijack the other thread... hehee..as for your Q... anyway, the hydrocarbon series comes with diff movt.... but my hydro tit tmt LE did stop on me twice. maybe cos i didnt wind enough .. not sure...as for the choronmeter, i hv yet to hv any wrist time. So far NT the best!
    All automatic watches need to be worn or wind to get it going ... I wear my hydrocarbon everyday, so far no problem leh.

Most of the hydrocarbon uses the work-horse ETA, so can't be too bad meh.

http://www.chronometrie.com/eta2892/eta2892.html
    Last edited by ongkmeng; 19-03-08, 11:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sys12345
    replied
    I believe there's not as much discount for this model as compared to the rest. This is a limited edition model and is one of the more expensive Ball watch. Believe its cheaper in HK (if u can only get 25% here) as i enquired for one of the forum member here on my last trip.

Originally posted by sci70716 View Post
    Anyone know the price of an engineer master II tmt in Singapore? Thinking of getting one.

http://www.jurawatches.co.uk/watch.a...geViewer262630
    Last edited by sys12345; 19-03-08, 07:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    sci70716, i think should be able to get 20 to 25% discount...

Ongkmeng & minority bro... sorry, dont 1 to hijack the other thread... hehee..as for your Q... anyway, the hydrocarbon series comes with diff movt.... but my hydro tit tmt LE did stop on me twice. maybe cos i didnt wind enough .. not sure...as for the choronmeter, i hv yet to hv any wrist time. So far NT the best!
    Last edited by pet; 19-03-08, 06:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ongkmeng
    replied
    Doubt you can get it anymore since it is a ltd edition. Was listed $4500 (price yet to discount).

Leave a comment:

• sci70716
    replied
    Anyone know the price of an engineer master II tmt in Singapore? Thinking of getting one.

http://www.jurawatches.co.uk/watch.a...geViewer262630

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    Originally posted by minusplus View Post
    Yeah. The clubs are super happening, esp those in Tainan. The chicks are hot!

Been there couple of times but never know that BALL is cheap there
    acutally hor, singapore provide good pricing for ball watch leh, the discount also not too bad... eg... sg ball NT = S$2k, usa usd$1799...somemore hor they dont offer good discount... there's of cos other brands tht actually much cheaper here thn overseas...

Leave a comment:

• minusplus
    replied
    Originally posted by Minority View Post
    Oh Taiwan is nice. and we speak the language. I heard the clubs are very happening.

Seems like Ball watches have a very good price in Taiwan. Does it comes with 2 yr international warranty too? hmm.
    Yeah. The clubs are super happening, esp those in Tainan. The chicks are hot!

Been there couple of times but never know that BALL is cheap there

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Hmmm...2.8k at least for a pulsemaster sigh might as well check my pulse using my normal watch. Hahaha....

Leave a comment:

• louisoh
    replied
    Seriously.. i also dun believe...

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by Ah_Mong View Post
    Hi Bros, thanks. I was told it comes two years international warranty but I am yet to receive any notification from the AD.
    I visit Taiwan every years (just before CNY) not for gals but for foods
    U just gave urself away...hahaha..LOL! I dun believe

Leave a comment:

• Ah_Mong
    replied
    Hi Bros, thanks. I was told it comes two years international warranty but I am yet to receive any notification from the AD.
    I visit Taiwan every years (just before CNY) not for gals but for foods

Leave a comment:

• skydude
    replied
    Originally posted by pet View Post
    they hv NT red 12 oclock ?
    nope didnt see NT red @ 12 o'clock.

Leave a comment:

• Minority
    replied
    Oh Taiwan is nice. and we speak the language. I heard the clubs are very happening.

Seems like Ball watches have a very good price in Taiwan. Does it comes with 2 yr international warranty too? hmm.

Leave a comment:

• feudallordcult
    replied
    Originally posted by Minority View Post
    Hoping to get a Engineer Master II Diver Chronometer. The Titanium 44mm version.

thx
    the eng master II diver looks like a great watch and price seems pretty fair too.

nice purchase, ah mong. i was in taiwan oct 07 but didn't mange to see this model, maybe not launched yet. come tink of it, taiwan also got quite a lot of selection. i recall seeing some breitling models at great prices too. most of all, i had a fantastic time ogling at girls while my home minister was busy shopping. i have to admit that the complexion of taiwan gals will supercede that of local gals anytime.

anyone join me for a "watch" tour to taipei anytime soon? jetstar very cheap but the thot of 5hours on a crammed flight doesn't entice me at all.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X