• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pingpong
    replied
    that's good news for me!

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
    well...seem like the hype died down in uk and states i suppose...saw many ppl in the states selling off their pieces....TS can try to go to check it out

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    well...seem like the hype died down in uk and states i suppose...saw many ppl in the states selling off their pieces....TS can try to go to check it out

Leave a comment:

• varas
    replied
    I seen and feel the mm25 , damn solid feel. Quality is very good for the price
    I guess its just branding, Slap a Paner*** branding onto the RXW ... price sure fly up.

mayb RXW should do a edition with Paner*** ... like Rolex Comex hahah
    Limit the production run and RXW in Red ,sure happening

Leave a comment:

• xvtecx
    replied
    Originally posted by EchoeR34 View Post
    Dude, I think you're kinda rushing into buying it for the sake of buying it, cos everyone says its a fantastic watch, it must be so.
    Just my observation.

Take a deep breath and ponder about the decision first. maybe after the euphoria dies down, you'll wonder why on earth did you pay 2-3k for a mm20, and not some other alternative. next thing you know, i'm responding to your WTS ad.

for me personally, i wont buy RXW for investment purposes so i dont give a flying rat's ass about its resale price. Whats most important is whether i am comfortable with the CURRENT price.

i'm buying it cuz it cost alot cheaper then a PAM 1950 which cost $30k+++++
    and i really like the look and quality of the watch itself....

BTW triton, the seller i found, not letting go the watch i wanna buy anymore... guess i have to go in search for it again.... i wanna check why now no one wanna let go of the RXW MM20 watch... it seems like everyone is holding onto it...

can someone do a review on the watch so that i can make a rough judgement on how much i should pay for a used one... i'll still be in search on the watch... please if anyone is selling, do let me know~

Leave a comment:

• EchoeR34
    replied
    Originally posted by xvtecx View Post
    i guess true love juz hit me hard... haha...
    i think i juz go for it then~

Cheers and thanks guys~

triton i guess i won't choose both... cuz i'm buying juz to wear it... i'm always prepare to lose some money for 2nd hand watches... unless its meant for me to earn abit from it when i wanna sell it...

thanks for the great feedback~ really appriciate it~
    Dude, I think you're kinda rushing into buying it for the sake of buying it, cos everyone says its a fantastic watch, it must be so.
    Just my observation.

Take a deep breath and ponder about the decision first. maybe after the euphoria dies down, you'll wonder why on earth did you pay 2-3k for a mm20, and not some other alternative. next thing you know, i'm responding to your WTS ad.

for me personally, i wont buy RXW for investment purposes so i dont give a flying rat's ass about its resale price. Whats most important is whether i am comfortable with the CURRENT price.

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    A sound n logical advice. Gd.
    Originally posted by sci70716 View Post
    Price sucks..originally selling for 800 plus. Not worth it. Might as well get the 200 plus one some bros in the forum are selling. U still have 2000 plus towards ur future Pam purchase.

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    no worries mate.

Leave a comment:

• xvtecx
    replied
    i guess true love juz hit me hard... haha...
    i think i juz go for it then~

Cheers and thanks guys~

triton i guess i won't choose both... cuz i'm buying juz to wear it... i'm always prepare to lose some money for 2nd hand watches... unless its meant for me to earn abit from it when i wanna sell it...

thanks for the great feedback~ really appriciate it~

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    but is $2300 a good price?? i'm ready to spend this amount juz that i need some reasons for me to purchase....

most importantly i like the watch itself...
    no one can tell u if it is a good price.

if u like the watch itself, then u need some reasons for you to purchase?

looks like you are still in a dilema. u like the watch, but somewhat feel the price is abit steep. that is what is holding you back.

my advice to you.

1) regret buying if resale price drops.

2) regret not buying if resale price rises.

either way u will still regret. so it is which regret you choose.

Leave a comment:

• urbanemperor
    replied
    hmmm. i dunno abt the others. but i love rxw. go with ur feeling. if ur looking for a reason to buy it then maybe its not true love YET. haha.

u'll know true love when it hits you.

good luck!

Leave a comment:

• sci70716
    replied
    Price sucks..originally selling for 800 plus. Not worth it. Might as well get the 200 plus one some bros in the forum are selling. U still have 2000 plus towards ur future Pam purchase.

Leave a comment:

• xvtecx
    replied
    Originally posted by sci70716 View Post
    My advice, save up a bit more and get a Pam Base. In the end u will feel 'inadequate' and go for Panerai. I know I will, hence my wife forbade me to buy RXW.
    but is $2300 a good price?? i'm ready to spend this amount juz that i need some reasons for me to purchase....

most importantly i like the watch itself...

Leave a comment:

• sci70716
    replied
    My advice, save up a bit more and get a Pam Base. In the end u will feel 'inadequate' and go for Panerai. I know I will, hence my wife forbade me to buy RXW.

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    for preown $2300 can buy anot???
    Full Box Papers~

Advice??

Thanks~
    what we think is not important, but more importantly are u comfortable paying that price for the condition of the watch?

Leave a comment:

• xvtecx
    replied
    for preown $2300 can buy anot???
    Full Box Papers~

Advice??

Thanks~

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse