Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SINN U Black (LTD 399) - Black Submarine Steel Arrives!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when will the production watch arrive in SG?

any bro got any idea when the u stealth will start streaming into singapore?
    "The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking...
    the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind.
    If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker." ALBERT EINSTEIN (1879-1955)

Comment

Originally posted by ping3288 View Post
      any bro got any idea when the u stealth will start streaming into singapore?
      It has arrived as was told to go and collect it. R u keen to get the U stealth too ???
      the Trails and the Ocean !

Comment

KEF, you ordered it? wah.. you stealth mode never state your intentions when we were at the launch eh?? kekek

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
        - GMT II
        - GMT IIc TT
        - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
        - Master Eight Days (1608420)
        - U1
        - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Sorry not an expert on Sinn but I felt the Tempus pricing was more accurate in the sense it is less LE numbers... The Black has more pieces but priced higher.. Are there any specific reasons for the difference in price due to material? Other than Coating? Not just colour wise hor...
          Originally posted by Hary View Post
          Actually it's not 'a little steep', but very steep. It's double the price than I paid for my regular U1

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
          - GMT II
          - GMT IIc TT
          - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
          - Master Eight Days (1608420)
          - U1
          - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
            Sorry not an expert on Sinn but I felt the Tempus pricing was more accurate in the sense it is less LE numbers... The Black has more pieces but priced higher.. Are there any specific reasons for the difference in price due to material? Other than Coating? Not just colour wise hor...
            None. Following explanations could be the reason:

1) Increasing costs at Sinn >> it was the reason Sinn increased the price slightly in Germany recently
            2) Supply demand
            [SIZE="2"][U][B]Movement collection:[/B][/U]
            [U]German:[/U] Junghans 687, Durowe 7420
            [U]Russian:[/U] Poljot 3133, Poljot 2612, Vostok
            [U]Chinese:[/U] Seagull
            [U]Japanese:[/U] Seiko(s)
            [U]Swiss:[/U] ETA(s)+Valjoux+Unitas(s), Zenith(s), JLC, Rolex, Lemania(s), IWC[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by kermit e froggy View Post
              It has arrived as was told to go and collect it. R u keen to get the U stealth too ???
              Bro, I thought u are busy working now? How come still busy surfing the net??
              [U]Swiss:[/U] ETA(s)+Valjoux+Unitas(s), Zenith(s), JLC, Rolex, Lemania(s), IWC[/SIZE]

Comment

Latest update

http://watchinghorology.com/2008/11/...our-glass.html

Comment

called up HR n they mentioned only 7 pcs arrived in spore

next delivery is probably dec but no confirmation =[

Comment

Anyone got lume shots for this black beauty?

Comment

KEF, you ordered it? wah.. you stealth mode never state your intentions when we were at the launch eh?? kekek
                      Actually I kinda of like it when I saw it and personally I think it is reasonally priced than B&R Phantom and the Tempus '07. When I flipped back the magazines. It seems to me that the Sinn Tempus '07 250pcs is widely published but not the Sinn U Black 399pcs. Really low profile kinda of edition...

Money Inflation,advertisement from Paul L. and also material cost rise ? Take a Custom watch and calculate the cost for doing it PVD. This might set u abt $800 - 1.2K depending where u can get it done on the case alone(Buckle PVD not inclusive). Then factor in the cost for getting the Stealth lume(Stealth lume in the market is costly) which might cost another few more hundred dollars. Total, we are looking at abt 1.5K to 2K to get it right ?

Maybe I might wrong but I have been doing some calculations based on getting a MM homage stealth. It's kinda of ridiculous for a Homage but it's the labour cost which adds alot. Taking the watch apart and putting it back.

For U black, the theme "Stealth" goes with the German U-boat Submarines and includes 2 yrs warranty from Sinn. So y not ? The whole Stealth feels really cool, especially when the purplish AR is visible on the Black dial and makes the whole Stealth feel .... .... like

Originally posted by Hary View Post
                      Bro, I thought u are busy working now? How come still busy surfing the net??
                      Eee... break time can surf awhile to de-stress leh.Hee hee
                      the Trails and the Ocean !

Comment

oh la la

looks really cool.......can't wait ...calling my AD now.

Comment

Waiting

Was told that new stock should arrive in about 2-3 weeks. Really can't wait for mine to arrive soon.

Comment

the U1 Stealth...has surfaced..

They are in stocks at the AD already.

Comment

doesnt seem as limited as it looks leh hahhah

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Yeah was a little concern when someone posted a pc for sale in our forum and indicated that it is not serialised? How come?? So are there other versions? Isn't this supposed to be "LE399"???
                                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X