Where to polish AP watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to polish AP watch

Hi, I have a AP rubberclad which I used for 2 years plus and has a few scratches on the watch. Where can I get it polish besides AP service centre? I called JW Horo and they do polishing for AP. But heard from someone that AP watch can only be polished at AP centre as the watch has some coating on it. Can anyone verify? Also what is the price if polished at AP service centre? I was quoted 150-350 at JW.

Originally posted by johnong316 View Post
    Hi, I have a AP rubberclad which I used for 2 years plus and has a few scratches on the watch. Where can I get it polish besides AP service centre? I called JW Horo and they do polishing for AP. But heard from someone that AP watch can only be polished at AP centre as the watch has some coating on it. Can anyone verify? Also what is the price if polished at AP service centre? I was quoted 150-350 at JW.
    It would be better to do it at AP Ctr cos it has the machine that could do it according to its grain. Some AP owners told me that you cant use a normal machine to do it as it will hurt the grain & the watch wont be the same after that. Well, since you have paid a fair bit for an AP, why not go to the Ctr & get it done right?
    I rather push my Alfa Romeo than drive a BMW

Alfa 1.5 Sprint
    Alfa 33
    Alfa 147
    Alfa GT
    Alfa Spider 3.2 V6- now
    Alfa 4C- maybe next time

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse