No announcement yet.

Tag Heuer.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 47 sounds seriously big! could you show me a picture of it on your wrist?

thank you guys seriously!

Comment

• I guess 36mm looks decent, when i'm going for work onweekdays, i put on my rolex 15200, its only 36mm, compare ot my Ex 2, which is 40mm, till date my biggest is the my bvlgari, 43mm.

No worry, it doesn't really matter how big or small it can be, as long as it serve the purpose of time keeping.

Comment

• Pssst

There's someone selling his Aquaracer. Go view Garage Sales Thread .
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Hi bros,

I am thinking of getting the Monaco Blue Chrono steve mcqueen and was quoted with a 20% discount at an AD. Is there any possibility of getting better discounts for Tag or a better price from any watch dealers?

Thanks guys

Comment

• I quit Tag, its branding and design just doesn't appeal anymore

Comment

• In my course of work, often come across Tag as being popular with the "Ang Mo" & many Filipinos

Comment

• This world is interesting....I used to profess that Tags are no good...not worth getting (all quartz)....but looks nice & fashionable then

But seems like so many now commented it's not worth getting Tag after they've owned a few pieces...& 'quit'

I just got one recently, simple, nice, practical, (not quartz)

Comment

• Sweee ah

Though I know it may not be a great watch (quartz models) but..it's a once in a lifetime thing...something u must own 1...hehehe

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Thanks

Yah...I know currently this brand may not be that popular...but it makes me happy

Comment

• Does not matter what others think... as long as u like the watch and u are happy with it, thats all that matters.
                      sys12345

http://simply-pen.blogspot.com/ - m4/3 Pen Blog

Comment

• Yea, as long as you like it. It doesn't matter what others think.
                        Some group of people hate Rolexs

My Tag is my 1st branded watch; loved it so much then.
                        Sentimental value

Comment

• Originally posted by bubbfish View Post
                          Yea, as long as you like it. It doesn't matter what others think.
                          Some group of people hate Rolexs

My Tag is my 1st branded watch; loved it so much then.
                          Sentimental value
                          Same here bro ! My pair of Tag 2000, been wearing it for the past 20 years. I bought it for our first wedding anniversary, and still loving every moment of it.........errrrrrrrrr..... MY WIFE .....phew.

Enjoy Bro !!!

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

• Get what you mean bro

Owning a Tag Heuer is likely to be something all watch lovers have experienced at least once. For me it was twice in my younger days, it was really enjoyable owning them.

Guess it's like the stages we go through. A Tag in the 80s and early 90s was the Rolex of the younger generation.

I have always liked the Monza though, just haven't triggered.

Comment

• Originally posted by theOrion View Post
                              Owning a Tag Heuer is likely to be something all watch lovers have experienced at least once. For me it was twice in my younger days, it was really enjoyable owning them.

Guess it's like the stages we go through. A Tag in the 80s and early 90s was the Rolex of the younger generation.

I have always liked the Monza though, just haven't triggered.
                              Agreed....it's something everyone must have somewhere in your collection. That's why I bought a Tag F1 hehehe

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Which model is most appealing?

Which model is most appealing? Some go for V4, link... for me, definitely Carrera. Sharp!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X