Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JLC straps

Hi,
    In need of replacing my master strap, but this is the third and seems the last one lasted only a short while (sweat from my wrist wore out the point where the pin passes through).
    Has anyone used an alternative replacement strap? I've seen some nice ones around but just wondering if anyone has some feedback.
    Thanks

I have been wearing my JLC Master Control and some other watches on custom-made Sirtoli alligator straps and have been happy with the fit and quality.
    运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Rubber strap?

Hi! First post here...

Anyone have experience with JLC OEM Rubber Straps for Master Compressor (e.g. Geo, Dualmatic, Memovox)?

Pic looks nice....but does it feel nice? and how much?

Any alternatives? for swimming?

Comment

i tried with those that come with watch. feels ok. as for pricing, im not too sure. maybe you can call sincere or THG to find out the price. i would not wear my JLC to swim. before i do that, make sure u have done a pressure test on the watch to make sure the rubber seals are ok

Originally posted by STB View Post
        Hi! First post here...

Anyone have experience with JLC OEM Rubber Straps for Master Compressor (e.g. Geo, Dualmatic, Memovox)?

if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Tks for info.

Sincere, THG and Cortina don't sell straps

Master Compressor is rated 100M WR. Compressor crowns...more than 1,000M.

I figured a little dip won't be much of an issue.

Comment

if they dont, then i believe you have to get in touch with richemont.

Richemont Luxury (S) Pte Ltd 390 Havelock Road. #08-05/06 King's Centre. Singapore 169662
            6317-2588

Tks for info.

Sincere, THG and Cortina don't sell straps

Master Compressor is rated 100M WR. Compressor crowns...more than 1,000M.

I figured a little dip won't be much of an issue.
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Hi! First post here...

Bought a pair of rubber straps for my Reverso Squadra Hometime fro the JLC Boutique (at Raffles Hotel) last year (as Richemont Svc Centre didn't have stock). While pretty comfy, they are quite pricy IMO (Think I paid S$500+ for them) ...
              运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

the 21mm rubber straps are available for order as an accessory...

very comfortable, and better than leather straps for the tropics.

“Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X