Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frezer
    replied
    Well, I guess they have some good models. But not a big fan myself to be honest

Leave a comment:

• mirage
    replied
    Originally posted by Bettlejuice View Post
    Hi all,

I don't know should i start a thread on this. Did a search on seiko strap but couldn't find any information but i could have missed out somewhere thus post in here.

Recently just bought a seiko presage SARY085 but less than a month the blue leather calf strap starts to fade or beginning to turn moldy. I also don;t know how to describe it.

Has anyone change their seiko strap before and to which type of leather and where can i get it replace? Thanks.
    Oh, sorry to hear about that. I have also bought a SARY087 about 2 weeks ago. I know the International model comes with a croc strap so you might want to consider changing to that. I believe you can contact the Seiko Customer Service Centre to get it changed.

https://www.thongsia.com.sg/index.php/support/customer/

Hope it helps!

Leave a comment:

• Napster79
    replied
    Originally posted by Bettlejuice View Post
    Hi all,

I don't know should i start a thread on this. Did a search on seiko strap but couldn't find any information but i could have missed out somewhere thus post in here.

Recently just bought a seiko presage SARY085 but less than a month the blue leather calf strap starts to fade or beginning to turn moldy. I also don;t know how to describe it.

Has anyone change their seiko strap before and to which type of leather and where can i get it replace? Thanks.
    Maybe you can try ebay. I bought my parts there too.

Leave a comment:

• Bettlejuice
    replied
    Seiko Strap

Hi all,

Leave a comment:

• plumpig
    replied
    I'm quite fond of them. My late grandpa used to have a couple that he religiously shook back and forth each morning to get the movement going.

Really would like a Grand Seiko one day. I love they haven't done much to update their designs and that today, they still look very similar to those they produced in the sixties.

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    it is possible to find a vintage 6217 in a pristine condition, it would cost less than the SLA017.

personally i find the SLA017 is over priced.

Originally posted by commoner View Post
    it has been awhile since i acquire a watch

saw the pic of SLA017 and it simply looks beautiful and i have not had a diver watch at all.

SLA017 is probably more than $5000.

my alternative choice i think i would like based on the picture is SBDC053.

let me know if someone is selling one

thanks

Leave a comment:

• commoner
    replied
    it has been awhile since i acquire a watch

saw the pic of SLA017 and it simply looks beautiful and i have not had a diver watch at all.

SLA017 is probably more than $5000.

my alternative choice i think i would like based on the picture is SBDC053.

let me know if someone is selling one

thanks

Leave a comment:

• CHM
    replied
    Seiko Landmasters

I love Seiko, but only certain models though. I have three very rare Landmaster models.

SBDX 007 - Automatic(8L35)
    SBDW 003 - 'Sagarmatha'
    SBCW 009 - 'Transpolar'

[IMG][/IMG]

Leave a comment:

• yasmd78
    replied
    Hi all, where to get original rubber or leather strap for Superior SSA003K1?

Leave a comment:

• problmchylde
    replied

Jus bought this from K2......have not bought a brand new seiko in many years.... But jus cannot resist this one...

Leave a comment:

• problmchylde
    replied
    awesome collection.........very impressive......P.

Leave a comment:

• seiko0233
    replied
    Team Prospex.

Lineup from left to right : SUN023/SUN019/SUN021/SRP637/SSC621/SRP641/SRP639

Leave a comment:

• Beetle75
    replied
    Nice threesome Rush78

Leave a comment:

• rush78
    replied
    End 2014: Project Sumo 1.0
    I'm one happy Sumo Wristler.

Leave a comment:

• MTC
    replied