Who owns a seiko marine master MM 300

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who owns a seiko marine master MM 300

Just bought one and would just like to know fellow bros who owns one of these seiko grails!

Owned one since June 2010. Some old pics to share. It was a wonderful watch. I sold mine yesterday

"because nobody stops at one watch" - kohym
    http://kymwatchlog.blogspot.com/

Comment

Ooo decided to upgrade? Did u get a good resale value for it?

Comment

I own one. Have many seiko watches previously and sold off many of them. Still keep the MM300 and it remains one of my daily beater. Great versatile watch.

Comment

I'd love to own one someday......but just can't seem to justify the price...........

Comment

i own the Marine Master 300m, Emperor Tuna automatic 1000m, vintage 6309...
            all in mint condition as i keep as collection.
            daily beater is seiko diver 007 on nato strap

Comment

Problmchylde..i bought mine through one of my family memebers working in japan . Its beats the price retailed on higutichi and seiya . If u are really interested .. I guess i can help u ask.

Hell boy .. Nice collection .. Heard the vintage 6309 are really hard to find now

Comment

Originally posted by problmchylde View Post
                I'd love to own one someday......but just can't seem to justify the price...........
                hmm, imo, paying 2+k for an seiko in-house 8L35 is quite ok.

not trying to compare btwn an apple & orange but for me, I feel it's not really justificable to spend 2k-3k+ for an ETA based 2824 instead.

I think overall it depends on how one perceive's a brand

Comment

I also own one and I love mine.
                  Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

hi there funkyyong,
                    thanks for the compliments
                    the 6309 is rare these days but i think it is still available (it comes up sometimes for sale online but loads of highly modified versions) albeit in very used condition.
                    i initially was also unsure of whether to pay that amount for high end seiko watches until i read up on the history and accuracy of the grand seiko and 8L35 movement.

Comment

I own one and really no regrets in getting...

Comment

Perfect CNY gift

The holy grail has touched down in Singapore! Haha just to share my joy with the MM bros out there.. I am absolutely taken by it.. I find my self checking my wrist more often than usual and its not to tell the time...

Comment

Originally posted by funkyyong View Post
                          I find my self checking my wrist more often than usual and its not to tell the time...
                          +1! Absolutely bro!

Comment

I am looking forward to owning one. I was researching on Vintage Seiko and this came up..... I am now poisoned!

In fact , I am looking for one if anyone is looking to sell. Anyone?

Comment

Fir chan,

There's one going 2nd hand on the Seiko Garage now. I think its by a seller called stupid bear. haha not sure if its sold though..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X