Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advice on Speedmaster Pro (Used or BNIB)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
    That's fast! Apollo 11?

Excellent buy! Special edition yet stealth. IIRC, it has the non push button bracelet that is a good balance between the latest bracelet and the old school type.

Wear it in good health!
    Hehe. Yes. No box but with card. In really good condition except for a tiny ding on bezel. But for the price and condition. Can't complain! LOL. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by panerai7776 View Post
      Hehe. Yes. No box but with card. In really good condition except for a tiny ding on bezel. But for the price and condition. Can't complain! LOL. Thanks!
      No worries there, tachymetre bezel can be replaced anytime, small ding is not a concern anyway. Reputable trader u bought from
      "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
      --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

No worries there, tachymetre bezel can be replaced anytime, small ding is not a concern anyway. Reputable trader u bought from
        Lol yes. Another forum. Took out the bracelet myself. Damn siong cos free spring tool damn short. Can't resize bracelet. Compared to rolex oyster, damn hard to resize. Just ordered a Hirsch brown gator. Waiting for it to come. Lol

Actually not bezel, but below bezel. But give and take.

Next watch will be panda with black gator!

Comment

Lol yes. Another forum. Took out the bracelet myself. Damn siong cos free spring tool damn short. Can't resize bracelet. Compared to rolex oyster, damn hard to resize. Just ordered a Hirsch brown gator. Waiting for it to come. Lol

Actually not bezel, but below bezel. But give and take.

Next watch will be panda with black gator!
          Can't agree more. Need the right tools to knock the pins into the links, I hate to do it myself as well. Should be a nice combo, I had a Hirsch curved end strap that went very well with the speedy long time ago. If cannot tahan the wait, a Nato/Zulu always works well with the speedy, and looks good too!
          --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Can't agree more. Need the right tools to knock the pins into the links, I hate to do it myself as well. Should be a nice combo, I had a Hirsch curved end strap that went very well with the speedy long time ago. If cannot tahan the wait, a Nato/Zulu always works well with the speedy, and looks good too!
            Must really Kopi with u one day man. Our style quite sama sama. But my pocket not as deep lol.

Comment

Must really Kopi with u one day man. Our style quite sama sama. But my pocket not as deep lol.
              Sure, maybe by that time I'll see u with a whole range of Special Edition Speedys
              --Groucho Marx--

Comment

Sure, maybe by that time I'll see u with a whole range of Special Edition Speedys

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X