buying 2nd hand OMEGA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never seen an Omega without logo.

And $2k for Quartz Seamaster without box, papers seems ex. Forum has better deals.

Comment

Depends on whether you can take the hair lines or dents as the price reduction...if you are the perfectionist.....don buy a pre owned...if the price is damn good then why not......an under-priced item is always good to buy

Comment

Any shops that sells the earlier Omega Constellation?

Comment

The 2k quartz seamaster is how old? I've always wondered if it's better to sell them to pawn shop or 2nd hand dealers...

Comment

The 2k quartz seamaster is how old? I've always wondered if it's better to sell them to pawn shop or 2nd hand dealers...

Comment

Generally second hand dealer will be better price

Comment

If you really like Omega watches and don't mind second hand, u can pick up a good bargain as a 2 yr old used Omegas can be as low as 40%-50% cheaper than new.

Comment

yeah just make sure the watch is in good condition, especially check if its genuine not fake and no water damage. swiss watches have very long life!

Comment

Originally posted by metalgear View Post
                    yeah just make sure the watch is in good condition, especially check if its genuine not fake and no water damage. swiss watches have very long life!
                    lol Bro -not all swiss watches are made alike or last a lifetime......but appreciate the sentiment.

Comment

I have a Planet Ocean with black bezel and orange index for sale if anyone is interested.

Comment

hw much?

Comment

i have an omega speedmaster 3570.50 you can sms/whatsapp me 94230366

Comment

Anyone know any good places to source for second hand Omega watches? (Aside from those with online websites like **, hj watch etc)

Comment

Originally posted by arkhes View Post
                              anyone know any good places to source for second hand omega watches? (aside from those with online websites like **, hj watch etc)
                              enjoy the hunt !

Comment

Bro, how big is the dial 42 or 45mm?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X