• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi pm me as well
    Kam xia

Comment

can pm me the shop name too?? tyvm!!

Comment

there is a shop in sunshine plaza who is able to do this service.
        Current Collection
        Pam 441, 127, 26k

Wish list
        Rolex Submariner
        AP Diver

Comment

why not buy direct from authorised shops or ION boutique to avoid hassle of authentication

Comment

Hi Hi, mind to pm me the shop name as well? Many thanks. Just wana get a piece of mind.

Comment

Hello, Can also pm me the shop name? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Just wondering, has anyone have experience purchasing a BNIB panerai from members selling these in this forum?

Price is definitely better then local AD but is marginally higher then Europe.

Trying to understand the experience before making an informed decision.

Comment

So the only way to authenticate a 2nd hand PAM is to go to ** horology for authentication? other than ** horology any other recommendation?

Comment

There are some shops at lucky plaza can help with the authentication with a fee.
                    Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

Thanks for the reply. So how much is the usual fee? same as rolex - $107?

Comment

Neither Richemont nor Panerai would do the watch authentication locally. They would send the watch back to factory for authentication, and it takes months for the watch to come back. It is expensive too .... around Euro 700 !

Comment

Originally posted by wjunkie View Post
                          Neither Richemont nor Panerai would do the watch authentication locally. They would send the watch back to factory for authentication, and it takes months for the watch to come back. It is expensive too .... around Euro 700 !
                          Not sure where you get this information. OP/Richemnont stopped providing authentication services about 2 years ago. You could send in the piece for servicing and if its a fake, they will tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by zameenzahari View Post
                            Not sure where you get this information. OP/Richemnont stopped providing authentication services about 2 years ago. You could send in the piece for servicing and if its a fake, they will tell you.
                            Go ask people at ION. They still do authentication for a price.

Comment

Originally posted by gallardofever View Post
                              Go ask people at ION. They still do authentication for a price.
                              I guess they have changed their previous stance and make it a profitable business. a few years back if I recall correctly it was only $80....

Comment

You can try to send the watch for servicing..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X