Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resale Value - Panerai

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Too many models and diluting the brand. New models are the worst. Buy old models, don't waste money on new ones

    Comment


    • Originally posted by WatchRUs View Post
      Too many models and diluting the brand. New models are the worst. Buy old models, don't waste money on new ones
      I have to agreed, the new model are getting uglier each year, I bought a pam 351 and still loving it today.

      Comment


      • The boom days of Pam, in respect of crazy prices, are truly over. It will never happen again as that boom generation, which made the brand cult-like famous, like those in Paneristi.com, leave the brand for good being disappointed with the direction Panerai's taking.

        Avoid Special Edition (SE) releases, if you're afraid of resale value loss, as Panerai's policy is to produce re-releases from time to time that kills the resale of the earlier release.

        Like any other watch, buy a Pam to wear for pleasure, not to make money. Watches, in general, make the worst investment.

        Above said, Pams are still the sexiest, coolest watch one can wear for men and women, for it's price point and range. When you're wearing a Pam, you're making a statement like a Richard Mille at the very top end. Very few watch brands have that cachet.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by FlyingTiger View Post
          Well, only issue if you take a closer look: most of them are fake!
          The fakes are scarily accurate though. I'm still finding a way to distinguish between the genuine and fake without opening up the caseback to have a look at the movement. On the wrist, it's virtually impossible to find any discrepancies.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Plan B View Post
            The boom days of Pam, in respect of crazy prices, are truly over. It will never happen again as that boom generation, which made the brand cult-like famous, like those in Paneristi.com, leave the brand for good being disappointed with the direction Panerai's taking.

            Avoid Special Edition (SE) releases, if you're afraid of resale value loss, as Panerai's policy is to produce re-releases from time to time that kills the resale of the earlier release.

            Like any other watch, buy a Pam to wear for pleasure, not to make money. Watches, in general, make the worst investment.

            Above said, Pams are still the sexiest, coolest watch one can wear for men and women, for it's price point and range. When you're wearing a Pam, you're making a statement like a Richard Mille at the very top end. Very few watch brands have that cachet.
            Lol Pam making a statement like RM? Die laugh me 😂😂😂

            Comment


            • Originally posted by kennethTanTan View Post
              Lol Pam making a statement like RM? Die laugh me 😂😂😂

              If you had indeed ingested the full context of my last para - not a selected extract, or a narrow abstract, to suit yourself - your reading wouldn't be out of sync with my assertion.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Plan B View Post
                If you had indeed ingested the full context of my last para - not a selected extract, or a narrow abstract, to suit yourself - your reading wouldn't be out of sync with my assertion.
                😂😂😂

                Comment


                • Originally posted by kennethTanTan View Post
                  Lol Pam making a statement like RM? Die laugh me 😂😂😂
                  +1. LOL, agree with you. Obviously guy making statement is a fan boy . I like PAM too but think the brand is so diluted these days. For sure won't be buying any new PAM for the foreseeable future, there are so many alternatives out there to be enjoyed

                  Comment


                  • Agree there are alternatives but for the same money I struggle to find a brand that has a similar level of style and distinction. Not disagreeing there may be several candidates but interested in what people would go for as an alternative, especially in larger sizes?

                    Comment

                    Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

                    Collapse

                    Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

                    Collapse
                    Working...
                    X