Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAM 321 Power Reserve more than 72hr?

Hi,

Is it normal for a 3 weeks ago PAM 321 power reserve to be more than 72hrs (approx 82.5hrs)?

Few days ago, I decided to fully wind the watch and was surprised that after 72hrs, it was still moving on and it only stopped after 82.5hrs. It is also running approx. 2 sec faster in 24 hrs too.

Is there any wrong with the watch?

Nope.

Absolutely nothing wrong with your 321. When the power reserved is much shorter than claimed , then there's a problem. Going beyond it, bonus.

Have heard the 8 days Pam 233 , claimed from some owners, that their power reserved goes beyond 9 days.

Dont worry about having the extra power. Enjoy your 321.

'It ain't how hard you hit;
    it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
    How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
    That's how winning is done.'

Comment

Sounds like it's ok. Generally, he power reserve is under stated by the brands. I haven't really testd my 320 but my422 has more thn 3 days worth of fuel while my 510 has about 9 days worth.
      I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
      http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

I tested my 329 PR, wind 200 rounds, placed on my desk, 84 hours...

Comment

keke... glad to hear that. I thought I might spoilt the watch by winding too much initially...

Comment

As long as the power reserve is more than expected, your watch is good to go

For my 8 days, it merely hit 6 days max. Now pending exchange from the AD.

Comment

I tested my PAM 233 and it stops after 10 days + 1.5 hours after fully winded.

Comment

There are more days than 8-Day. It's fine unless it is less day which is forumRider's case
                I own a Rolex !

Comment

my 8days has more..crazily more. full wind on every sat morning around 8-9am,it stops on mon morning !

Comment

Originally posted by P1723 View Post
                    my 8days has more..crazily more. full wind on every sat morning around 8-9am,it stops on mon morning !
                    was the time still accurate after the full 8 days of operation? i suspect it's rated "8 days" becos that's the period in which the watch time is still accurate, beyond which the watch may be running but the time will be slower

Comment

my 372 i alway need to coil it every morning... 3 day reserve i guess? i coil around 30-40 turns per day it will alway die 1.5 day if i never coil the next day. is that something wrong?

Comment

u need to wind till it stop (as in you cannot continue to wind anymore)

Comment

Originally posted by jamester View Post
                          was the time still accurate after the full 8 days of operation? i suspect it's rated "8 days" becos that's the period in which the watch time is still accurate, beyond which the watch may be running but the time will be slower
                          I never notice any slowness or inaccuratecy of time keeping after 8 days. It remains as accurate as it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by jamester View Post
                            After winding full,the time goes very strong and faster by 30s for the 1st day. After that ok,just 5s/day.
                            Towards the ending aso no change.
                            Only big difference is the after winding

Comment

Yes... Very wrong... Bring back to AD and demand refund cos it's false advertising. How can say it's 3 days when it is clearly 3.5 days? This is blasphemy!!!

Jokes aside, it's fine lah...

Originally posted by stan79 View Post
                              Hi,

Is it normal for a 3 weeks ago PAM 321 power reserve to be more than 72hrs (approx 82.5hrs)?

Few days ago, I decided to fully wind the watch and was surprised that after 72hrs, it was still moving on and it only stopped after 82.5hrs. It is also running approx. 2 sec faster in 24 hrs too.

Is there any wrong with the watch?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X