Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Donald83 View Post
    Have decided on 312 but no stocks at the moment. gotta wait 1 to 2 mths
    You might want to try few seller here. If you prefer gray dealer, i can recommend, even close sales with receipt. one of the best gray dealer i ever met.

Comment

Have decided on 312 but no stocks at the moment. gotta wait 1 to 2 mths
      http://www.chuanwatch.com.sg/product...Pam-312-R.html

immediate stock and with discount some more. quite a few other reputable watch shops which I'm sure you can easily find the 312.

Comment

Originally posted by jamester View Post
        http://www.chuanwatch.com.sg/product...Pam-312-R.html

immediate stock and with discount some more. quite a few other reputable watch shops which I'm sure you can easily find the 312.
        AD quote me slightly more ex but i can use credit card to earn cash back. In the end AD is cheaper. Have a peace of mind too

Comment

Originally posted by clocking View Post
          You might want to try few seller here. If you prefer gray dealer, i can recommend, even close sales with receipt. one of the best gray dealer i ever met.
          Which grey seller? Can PM me?

Comment

Which grey seller? Can PM me?
            Pm send.
            But you can try this asking if price slightly nego. I don't think this fake. Reply on sales posting asking for back case pictures, can know fake or real deal.. In house easy to see fake or not..

http://www.sgrolexclub.com/threads/1...nd-New-Pam-312

Comment

Pm send.
              But you can try this asking if price slightly nego. I don't think this fake. Reply on sales posting asking for back case pictures, can know fake or real deal.. In house easy to see fake or not..

Whats the diff btw Q and R series?

Comment

Bro if you can get that piece below $8000. THATS A GOOD BARGAIN !!!

Just meet him at JW for authentification. If he refuse to do authentification then dont deal !!!!

Q series is 2014 to Mid 2015 stock.

R series is Mid 2015 to date.

That means R is the newest !!!

Comment

Pm send.

You better get it fast before I take it bro lol

Comment

Originally posted by baukiki View Post
                    Baukiki, can u explain how grey dealers work? Where do they get their stocks and how come so cheap? How to know if watch is real?

Comment

Bro, I suggest you to buy Rolex "Batman" or "Hulk" instead of panerai.

I Quite disappointed with panerai after sales service.

Richmont service centre is asking for sales receipt for Panerai still under warranty. They dont even bother to look at the warranty book.They Even want to charge me $1500. I guess someone from panerai service centre will know who Im talking about when they read this.
                      Last edited by baukiki; 09-10-15, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by baukiki View Post
                        If me looking for one i agree, but i thought so ts might consider.

Comment

Where they get it is not important but usually they are from overseas AD. Most if not all shop based dealers are licensed in Singapore. I've dealt with many before. The chances of you getting a fake panerai from them is 0.001%.

If you are getting 312, just make sure it comes with triple box and guarantee booklet. The booklet will state the case number, movement number, etc and all should tally.

Just to throw a spanner in, you can consider the 351 too. Super coooool... My first Pam but still loved it.

Baukiki, can u explain how grey dealers work? Where do they get their stocks and how come so cheap? How to know if watch is real?

Comment

Been wearing my Omega Speedmaster for 8 years now and i have recently been poisoned by Panerai.

The itch is too strong to go away and i have shortlisted the below models which I like from the official website. I like those which shows the Date

48 - 40mm
                            104 - 44mm
                            164 - 44mm
                            270 - 44mm
                            312 - 44mm
                            320 - 44mm
                            321 - 44mm
                            351 - 44mm
                            359 - 44mm
                            392 - 42mm

My question is:

1. Is buying from grey market safe? Recently there are alot of reports about counterfeits. Any reputable ones and can i order any model from them? How do they work?

2. If buying from local ADs, what is the usual discount for Panerai? Is it 5%? Or is it better to wait for sale like the recent Cortina one?
                            Good to se eyou have your criteria listed out.

but here's an advise.

My first pam was a 320 and I regretted it.

Firstly, you should figure out if you are keeping the pam or intending to resale it later on. Sad to say but those you listed are unlikely to be a breeze to resell.

Secondly, if you don't mind not havin the proper Pam dna as your first pam, then by all means, stick with this list.

pam is pretty much about simplicity. thus, the popular pams are usually those without date, manual winding and sometimes, without seconds subdial (base).

but i reckon it's still important to get what you like rather than allow resale to dictate.

now as to in-house or generic movements, well, can't blame you if you aren't familiar with pams but generally, unitas powered pams are the more reliable and popular ones.

Though my pam collection is relatively small, but I have the opportunity to test the various movements - p3000, p5000, p9000 and the unitas 6497.

so far, the most accurate is are my pam 000 and 005, powered by the 6497. the p3000 and p5000 sufferes from accuracy issues, especially when power reserver nears it's final stretch. I had a lot of problems with the p9000 initially. it was , and still as the noisiest rotor. very unrefined. and the rotor wasn't winding the watch after a recnet service and had to be repaired (for free) by pam yet again and is now working fine.

btw, servicing costs for in-house movements are more expensive - $700+ onwards. eta movements starts at $300+ and for eta movements, you need not bring it back to pam for servicing.

the attraction of pam is not complication, but rather simplicity.

imho, pam's in-house calibres are over-rated.

just my 2 cents.
                            I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
                            http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

oh, discounts vary between ad's and is of course, dependent on your relationship with them.

boutique offers no discounts, though.

for popular models like the 000, 005, 111 and 112, ad's usually offer little to no discount.

i do ot think it is prudent to share one's discounts openly so, let's just keep it at that.

Comment

grey dealers' stock can be from anywhere on this earth. Some are even from local ad's.

their prices are cheaper due to exchang rate differences. due to their purchasing power, local ad's also give them higher discounts.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X