Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on Panerai OEM Straps

Hi all,

Like to get your thoughts on Panerai OEM straps.

I have come to acquire a Pam 317. The original Buffalo grained black/black 24mm strap is showing signs of its age, with discolouration and frayed edges. It's about 3 years old.

When I clean the strap by running under water with light soap and dry it on a towel, I find that my towel is stained black.

Which leads to my question..I am not sure if Panerai OEM straps are worth the money? Has anybody had good experiences with OEM Pam straps?

Thanks!

Originally posted by Watchlover1981 View Post
    Hi all,

Like to get your thoughts on Panerai OEM straps.

I have come to acquire a Pam 317. The original Buffalo grained black/black 24mm strap is showing signs of its age, with discolouration and frayed edges. It's about 3 years old.

When I clean the strap by running under water with light soap and dry it on a towel, I find that my towel is stained black.

Which leads to my question..I am not sure if Panerai OEM straps are worth the money? Has anybody had good experiences with OEM Pam straps?

Thanks!
    OEM straps are great and worth it.. imo their alligator straps are very good..!! and i think you should never get leather straps wet..!! that's why they have rubber straps for wet apllications.. you can a good leather strap cleaner like those sold by veraet..

oem straps are expensive but worth the money u pay..
    HOME THEATERPHILE

MY HUMBLE COLLECTION
    ROLEX SUBMARINER 116613LBD 8 POINT DIAMOND DIAL "G" SERIAL
    Rolex Submariner TT 16613LN "s" series<<<[TRADED]
    Rolex Datejust 1601 "5 mil" series<<<[SOLD]
    Breitling Sirius Automatic 18K/SS B10071<<<[SOLD]
    TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 16 Date CV2010
    G-Shock mudman g9300 ( daily beater )

HER'S
    Rolex ladies datejust
    vintage Cartier tank 18k
    TAG Heuer Formula 1 ceramic diamonds