New PAM 292

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New PAM 292

Hi everyone, Gong Xi Fa Cai!! Wishing everyone a prosperous and healthy year of the TIGER.

I have my eye on the Rad Ceramic black seal (292K, not the PIG) and was wondering what everyone here thinks about it.
    I notice that it is fetching above retail and have heard that Panerai may stop production but that's only what the dealer said and I'll bet that's a biased opinion since he's the one wanting to sell it.
    They also had a 292J which is supposed to be rare but to be honest, I'm more of a user than a collector. To me, it's just one cool looking watch.
    It's selling BNIB for hkd62,000 and I can probably get a bit lower if I try. Is this an OK deal as I have no idea the past year since I've been put on indefinite watch shopping probabation by my wife (she's in the shower as I type!)
    How much is it selling for in SG, elsewhere?

Would love to hear all your comments before I make a decision.

Regards,

Ted

Its a nice looking watch. The only problem I have with it is that its 45mm, but I have big wrists, so its a 'me' problem more than a watch problem.

But its a black beauty.... really nice watch.

I think it retails here for S$11,500, thereabouts. The one with the PIG is selling for about S$18k.

Good luck.

Comment

HK62,000 for a BNIB 292K is a reasonable price. I remember seeing it going for around this price when I visited HK last Dec.

If you can knock off to 60K or lower, it should be a good price.

As you mentioned...for wearing 292K is more value for money. 292J comes with a huge premium which I personally don't feel justified paying for.

Comment

thx for your comments pammie and kuchingku. shall post some pics when or if I get it.

cheers

Comment

Since you are at it (292), go for the 292J PIG. It is a special's special release
          I own a Rolex !

Comment

My new PAM292K

HI everyone, just got my new PAM292K today. Was planning on sharing a few pics but don't seem to have rights to do so... am waiting for web admin to reply. Anyway, just thought I'd share the news with everyone.

Cheers

Comment

New PAM 292

HI everyone, just got my new PAM292K today. Was planning on sharing a few pics but seems I don't have rights to do so... am waiting for web admin to reply. Anyway, just thought I'd share with everyone.

Cheers

Comment

Congrats!

Great looking watch

Comment

Hi tsthk,

How much did you pay for this? Its a nice watch and I am also eyeing for one.

Thanks.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X