Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to maintain unworn brand new Pam original leather straps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to maintain unworn brand new Pam original leather straps?

as title subject? how to you maintain your unworn brand new Pam original leather straps?

keep it the box and store it in the storeroom?

ok?

Originally posted by foofam77 View Post
    as title subject? how to you maintain your unworn brand new Pam original leather straps?

ok?
    need to maintain? I merely put them in zip lock bags and stock them in boxes and place in storeroom.

sometimes I wonder after 1 year inside, when i take out, they will crack anot
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by foofam77 View Post

ok?
      Keep in the box or get zip blog than store it anywhere u never forget but away from direct sunlight . Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
        need to maintain? I merely put them in zip lock bags and stock them in boxes and place in storeroom.

sometimes I wonder after 1 year inside, when i take out, they will crack anot
        If u had never worn it .. dry & clean , it shouldn't crack since no sweat turn into salt might penatrate leather resulted crackup"

Comment

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
          Keep in the box or get zip blog than store it anywhere u never forget but away from direct sunlight . Cheers
          "zip blog"? meng shi zip lock meh...

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
            "zip blog"? meng shi zip lock meh...
            Ok ok sori Poon_Pepe MCQ >> A) Zip lock , B) Zip clock , C) Zip log , D) Zip Blog
            Ans:" A" yeah !! Kekeke

Comment

E) Zip Block ... block the air from entering??

Mate,

For me... I stock them in E)"Zip Block" bag .. and store them in a very cool corner in my abode...
              A) Zip lock , B) Zip clock , C) Zip log , D) Zip Blog

Haha... expect Ultraman Louie to correct my England.

I have an OEM PVD buckle which comes with my 26... to preserve it.. i even tape it up to prevent scratches while I store it... as I have some straps with matching 3rd party PVD/DLC buckles...

Comment

Do you guys recommend to clean the straps with the leather cleaners for car seat? it claims to contain conditioners.

Comment

Didn't work out for me.

Expect different comments on this one.

For me, leather cream or oil alters the tone of the strap. I tried it some yrs back, and it didnt work out for me.

For example, if you have a GSD... and supposingly it has a tone which you already like much, the cream or oil will make it darker... and the strap is not longer the same favourite colour.

See what the rest of the folks says.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepblue View Post
                    Do you guys recommend to clean the straps with the leather cleaners for car seat? it claims to contain conditioners.
                    oI used leasther polish on my strap... do take note on the putside of strap and not the part that come in contact on our wrist...

Comment

I never clean my straps. They are supposed to be use and throw. Else strapmakers cannot survive and we will have no aftermarket straps to beautiful our Pams.

For new ones, just store them in a box away from sunlight and moisture.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X